Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#771 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 01-04-2012, 08:32 PM

School is literally taking over my life. ><

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#772 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-04-2012, 08:35 PM

I feel sick right now - not because of your hot chocolate, spirit, that sounds good. No, I'm just feeling a little sick because of the flu or something. Went to work one day and came back sick. My coworker was sick, and I think they gave it to me. She's called in sick so many times though, and my manager doesn't believe in calling in sick. I called in once and got my butt handed to me when I worked the next day. They really need to lay off a little, because, you know, GERMS SPREAD and we work with people's food all day. Oh well.

I can't even have hot chocolate. I remember my hubby made the last of it last night. We got the kind with different chocolate bar flavours: After Eight, Coffee Crisp, and Rolo. The After Eight one was so yummy. A must try for any mint-chocolate lover.

Nice to see you (or rather "read" you? ) guys again.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#773 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-04-2012, 08:36 PM

Ugh, I hate it when managers do that; wouldn't they prefer you to stay away til you're done spreading germs/viruses over everyone? If people are too scared to go off sick in case they get told off, they just come to work and give their illness to everyone there. -.-

(#774 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-04-2012, 08:40 PM

Why spend extra money on special mint cocoa when yo can just use candy canes and stir it in your chocolate? XD

I've been such a bum over Christmas break... I actually [i]want/i] to go back to school, as I feel bored with life, as I have no job right now.

(#775 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2012, 08:43 PM

The hot chocolate was on sale. I never buy anything that isn't unless I really need it. And you just reminded me, I bought candy canes and never put them on my tree. o_o Oops.

I know Miranda, it's dumb. It just makes everyone else sick. For example, they wanted me to take a shift today and I said no. Why? I'm sick from the other day when I got sick from a sick employee. I need a new job. >_>
(#776 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-04-2012, 08:47 PM

It's mainly customers here who make me sick; especially people who cough and sneeze without putting their hands up. There should be a law against that. -.-

(#777 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 01-04-2012, 08:51 PM

My cat, while recovering from a tooth extraction and tooth infection, got another infection.

(#778 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2012, 09:06 PM

Awwwe, your poor cat. =(

My two lizards died. One from starvation and the other from obesity. o_o The one that starved did so because he was blind and couldn't catch his food, and when I'd stick a worm in front of his face he'd just turn away. He died first, after Thanksgiving weeked, the day after my husband and I came back from spending time with our families. The other one was always bigger than the male, but during his sickness she was used to eating double what she should, and after his death she kept eating that much. She was fine one day, but then the day we were about to leave for Chistmas holidays, she was dead. I had seen her wiggling and squirming around the night before. I think she had a heart attack. =( It was depressing. My cat used to sit on a nearby chair and look into the tank. Yesterday I caught her looking in the empty tank. She misses them too.
(#779 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-04-2012, 09:14 PM

My old cat died last year; ages ago, now. I haven't replaced her cuz I can't really afford to at the moment and anyway, she was irreplaceable.

(#780 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-04-2012, 09:16 PM

...my cat's still kickin', but she's stiff. And all she wants to do all da is sit in your lap and steal your warmth... oh, it sounds cute, but it's not so fun when your legs are falling asleep, or you gotta pee but the cat won't let you get up.