Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#421 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-25-2011, 07:29 PM

My kitchen faucet keeps coming on and its scaring me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#422 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-25-2011, 10:33 PM

I just realized I've missed the new episodes of degrassi for what seems like a month or so? Blast me, that means I'm completely out of the loop with these new storylines and may have to stay up to catch up.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#423 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-25-2011, 10:51 PM

My sister has been watching it. There isn't really a show I watch but I want to start watching the Tudors. I'll probably end up renting it from Blockbuster.

(#424 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-26-2011, 12:04 AM

DUDE! Totally going to Cedar Point (Amusement park, for nyone who doens't know it) tomorrow! I'm pumped!

Coasters FTW!

(#425 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-26-2011, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlover642 View Post
My sister has been watching it. There isn't really a show I watch but I want to start watching the Tudors. I'll probably end up renting it from Blockbuster.
I really liked the Tudors, once I got past the fact that extreme head-chopping and lengthy x scenes were the norm for the writers and producers. It was fun to watch everything else though...and the costumes..x.x

(#426 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-26-2011, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
I just realized I've missed the new episodes of degrassi for what seems like a month or so? Blast me, that means I'm completely out of the loop with these new storylines and may have to stay up to catch up.
The new Degrassi (the ones that just came out last week) are the best ones. ^.^ It looks really proffesional and it actually sticks to their storylines.

I was not aware Chase Coy was from Indiana o___o

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]

Last edited by ColorPencil : 07-26-2011 at 09:53 PM.
(#427 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-26-2011, 11:56 PM

I'm surprised at how well they have been keeping it together in these new episodes. Usually they let the side stories drop to the side while they deal with the main one, but they are juggling them rather well.

Oooo, Delaney, I found the Tudors interesting. Granted, the abundant sex scenes make it an awkward watch in the house, so I'm waiting until school rolls around to try to properly watch it.

Queenie, so jealous you went to Cedar Point! I heard its awesome :3

(#428 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-26-2011, 11:58 PM

I watched the Cate Blanchet (spell problem?) Elizabeth movie and it was hilarious because there was a duke from France who was sort of a drag queen. If I never make it in forensic science, I will be a obsessed royalty freak.

(#429 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-27-2011, 12:16 AM

Oh goody, but don't just cover the British royalty. I think the royalty on Monoco are hillariously crazy. Like, the prince just married and there has been a big to-do about it in France (who used to own Monoco?) because it looks like he forced his fiancee to marry him after she attempted to escape and had her passport confiscated (according to the rumors). He's now suing a pretty big French publication, but he'll probably lose because they is no way they would've published the story without proper sources (it is like a Newsweek style publication, not a tabloid like Star or National Enquirer... or News of the World, lulz).

(#430 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-27-2011, 12:39 AM

Gotta love royal scandals. :P

I find it weird that I totally hate the amount of coverage on Kate and Will though, considering what a royalty nerd I am. Maybe I'm just jealous that she is leaving my fairytale dream.

Oh yes, that reminds me. I dressed up at Queen Elizabeth I for a school project and never posted pictures. Wig and all.