Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-17-2014, 02:03 AM

Well, she is at least out of the hospital

And, I know the feeling. My parents decided to separate when I was in 6th grade. I had a hard time at first, seeing my dad with someone else. Especially when she lived in Canada and I never really saw them together or I saw her once or twice a year. It was weird.

But over time, you get used to it. My dad is incredibly happy with my Canadian mom to be and I'm getting to be more ok with it. Still have my issues but who doesn't.

I think thinking ahead is a good thing. You can foresee possible problems but also see amazing things. I'm happy for your dad!

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-17-2014, 02:42 AM

I'm happy for him too, I guess. I just never saw my parents breaking up - not like their separation was a shock either. They used to constantly threaten to divorce, then things got better, and then my mom's health started declining again (physically and mentally)... she somehow managed to convince herself that everything was my dad's fault, and she up and left to live with her mom. She said she'd come back after the summer, but she decided no, she wanted to stay and she wanted to split up.

I feel for my dad, really. Putting up with all he has for the past 25 years in that marriage. My mom's spending putting them into debt, losing all his savings, and almost losing the house, and then her depression and alcoholism, all her health problems, and on top of all that her claiming now that he was emotionally abusive... he deserves to be happy. There's no one in this world that deserves it more than my dad. He's hardworking, fun and the best father in the world. He's been through too much.

Also, which is awesome, he's quitting smoking and hasn't had a smoke in 3 weeks. =D I'm proud of him for that.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-03-2014, 11:49 PM

OMG, BEING HUMAN (US) YOU CAN'T END LIKE THIS!

*dies*

So, my favourite show is ending next week (I just watched the second last episode). I am so sad over it. I love Being Human... it's charming, funny, yet often dark and angsty. They're a low budget show as is and SyFy gave them a smaller budget for this season and one more, so the creators just said "either you get two crappy seasons then, or one more awesome one". So they decided to just do one more awesome one so they could do the series justice.

Sam Witwer (the one who plays the vampire Aiden) said that there's no way it CAN come back, because of the ending. Which means at least one of the main four (Aiden, Josh and Nora the werewolf couple, Sally the ghost) dies - or in Sally's case gets her "door" to the other side.

Last episode's cliffhanger... Aiden going to snap Josh's neck. Josh killed Aiden's 'son's girlfriend Kenny, Aiden lied to Kenny about who did it, Kenny found out and p*ssed off came to kill Aiden for lying and Josh for killing his GF, but Aiden ended up killing Kenny instead. Kenny has super compulsion powers for a vampire and convinced Aiden that Josh 'destroyed' Sally (Sally and Aiden are kind of a couple now, which makes me jealous because I love Aiden but anyway ) and that Josh was responsible for Aiden killing Kenny, and compelled him into wanting to kill Josh. Josh comes downstairs, they argue, and then Aiden went to snap his neck.

FADE TO BLACK. Sally was bouncing around the timeline for a bit in a previous episode and had foreseen Aiden killing Josh this way, and then with Sam Witwer saying that they "CAN'T BRING IT BACK NOW", make me think:

OMG, AIDEN DON'T KILL JOSH - HE'S YOUR BFFL! =O
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 04-07-2014, 05:44 AM

Aish... It's been such a long time. I really do miss this place.

"Ever since I can remember, became aware of my surroundings,
there are a lot of other Idol groups out there.
But... it's no good if it's not Morning Musume,
if it's not Morning Musume I don't want to be a part of it."

Gif Credit
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-07-2014, 07:45 AM

Hey, welcome back!

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2014, 11:03 PM

OMG, BEING HUMAN IS OVER.

So sad.

But yet, kind of happy? Like, not happy that it's over, but it was a sad yet happy ending.
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 04-09-2014, 11:54 PM

I am indeed alive.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 02:18 AM

Welcome back.

I cut myself making a physical miniature scale model of a living/dining space. Stupid TV stand. WHY YOU MAKE ME BLEED?
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 05-04-2014, 12:42 AM

Sure miss some of the old gang. Miss Kitty, Wolfie, spirit, Aaron and others
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-04-2014, 01:00 AM

Yeah, everyone just seems to have disappeared. But hey, people come back sometimes. I took a year or so away, and so did Ladybast.

AHHH, ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT NOW. Sunday, Monday... and then... Tuesday... Goodbye wisdom teeth! :O