Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#171 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-06-2011, 08:05 PM

Everything's better with ponies.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#172 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 06-06-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post
Yeah right. We're in the process of driving the Alliance out of Lordaeron. It. Is. OURS.

We kicked you out of Andorhal. Despite some minor problems with an Elf who though it would be cool to fraternize with the enemy. (his Alliance boyfriend) We also kicked you out of Gilneas, or at least made you agree to leave. And we turned Southshore into a plagued wreckage, finally got Helcular out of his grave properly, et cetera. In Arathi, we killed the prince of that kingdom of ruins, and raised him as our own; soon, Stromgarde will join our Empire, and the dead that lie in the ruins will walk again.

I believe that the campaign against the Stormpike hobbits was devastatingly successful, too.

Face it, Elanorea, you're on the losing side. The only possible threat to Sylvanas' dominion in Lordaeron is the Argent Crusade, and you saw what happened to the last idiot who thought he could hide from the Banshee Queen behind his magic sword.
The Forsaken might have scored a few victories in Lordaeron, but I don't see their success being long-lived. The Alliance hasn't even mobilised most of their forces yet, and I'm sure the Argent Crusade will also eventually get their ass'es in gear as they can't ignore the Scourge 2.0 forming on their doorstep. Even that gormless knucklehead Garrosh is probably not going to put up with you for much longer.

Whereas before the Forsaken would claim to be different from the Scourge, they've now shown themselves to be exactly the same; and they don't stand a chance when the living races finally recognise the seriousness of the threat they pose, and band together to send them back to their graves.

And as for the rest of the Horde, they haven't been faring too well. Aside from Azshara (which was practically uninhabited anyway) they haven't scored any decisive victories. They attacked the Alliance in Darkshore, and were thoroughly defeated; they attacked the Alliance in Ashenvale and Stonetalon and were pushed back; and it's only a matter of time before Southern Barrens is under Alliance control.

In short, I feel your decision to faction change to Horde was premature and we'll see who has the last laugh.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#173 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 06-06-2011, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Everything's better with ponies.
Please tell me you havent been hacked!? Omg... Best set you've ever had. o.o

Kivat!
Kivatte Ikuze!
Henshin
Gabu
(#174 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-07-2011, 02:17 AM

Ah, I quite like the new 'My Little Ponies' show...it's good fun.

(#175 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 06-07-2011, 03:44 AM

It's so epic. >.< It takes me back to my childhood. I wish they would bring SunnyDaze, SparkleWorks and Minty back like they did with Pinkie Pie (who is terribly annoying now), Rainbow Dash (<3), and Fluttershy.

Kivat!
Kivatte Ikuze!
Henshin
Gabu
(#176 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-07-2011, 06:57 AM

I must admit I'm quite fond of the new Pinkie Pie...

(#177 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-07-2011, 07:08 AM

Lol, Pinkie Pie is like the American, pony-ized version of my charrie Wendy from the Triwizard rp here. XD

I don't remember what the other versions of the ponies were like; only saw one episode as a kid, then couldn't find that channel again. *pout* Thus, it's hard to ruin old personalities for me, as I don't know the old personalities to begin with...

MLP Pony Maker! Check it out! Custom colors body manes/tails, and eyes, and several wing options! The creator may yet add horns and a few generic cutie marks, not sure yet... anyways, it's addicting. Browsing deviantART

(#178 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-07-2011, 07:20 AM

Oh my, that is addictive XD

(#179 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-07-2011, 07:22 AM

And adorable, too. XD I found it by accident and fell in loooooove~

I've made almost all my rp charries into ponies with this... though I didn't save them, or anything.

(#180 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-07-2011, 07:25 AM

I can definitely see Wendy as a Pinkie Pie type pony, just more prone to changing color regularly...