Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-06-2013, 01:45 AM

OMG! VIRTUAL BAR OUTING!

I'm sure Glen would rescue you

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 01:56 AM

LOL. I'LL TAKE A PINA COLADA!

He'd better rescue me if I was in there. He's actually probably p*ssed with me right now because he had to go to bed early again and I didn't join him. P*ssed isn't really the right word... more like JEALOUS. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 02:03 AM

LOL!

But our stories are so captivating!!! And I feel bad for keeping you away from your hubby.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 02:09 AM

Ustedes son chicas muy locos!!!

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 02:09 AM

Don't feel bad, he's sleeping anyway. LOL. Last year it was the opposite (he was addicted to League of Legends, an online game) , so I dont feel so bad about it. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 02:10 AM

WE ARE NOT CRAZY CAT!
Just slightly slap happy xD

HAHAHA Karma is a pain xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 02:18 AM

OMG, I TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE YOU POST CAT.

I am crazy, I'll admit that.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 02:20 AM

I am only crazy when I am on here late at night.

My spelling like sh.it right now.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-06-2013, 02:26 AM

MY SPELLING IS AWEOMSE

LOL I'm going to leave that typo, because I love the irony of it. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 02:29 AM

LOL!!!!!

I can't wait for next friday!!! I really hope this hook up works cause it would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I am thinking about getting another tattoo

<3