Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-17-2013, 11:07 PM

Yeah thats true.

The Rangers aren't a bad team, btw. Actually have given us a run for our money a time or two. =)

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-17-2013, 11:55 PM

Remind me to never play monopoly with my hubby again. He's the evilest monopoly player ever. I'm super p*ssed at him over his gameplay style.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-17-2013, 11:59 PM

Lol Monopoly is one of those games that will make you hate the people you love most xD

While wrigley may be very historical, it's also technologically archaic....like, I heard the men's restroom literally consists of a trough that the guys have to do their business in...next to each other...*shudder*

I'll take indoor plumbing and individual stalls any day haha

Actually, when we went to see Sir Paul, it was at Miller Park in Milwaukee (where the Brewers play), and my youth minister told me that even though they are Cubs fans, they stopped going to Wrigley and started only going to the games at Miller because that park is just so much nicer. But they're all WAY overpriced haha

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 12:07 AM

Awww! Poor Hayley. But at least he will play. I love Monopoly but no one ever wants to play because it takes so long. -.-

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 12:24 AM

See, the way he was playing (get one set, try to get one of each property, and then never make any trades) was just a d*ck move. Yes, eventually he would win with that tactic, but it would take FOREVER. He only had the light-blues, and wouldn't even make a yellow for red trade that would give both of us a set.

I'd rather have a 50% chance to win in 2 hours than a 95% chance to win in 6 hours... especially this late at night and after drinking a couple beers. (Alcohol makes me suppppper tired.)
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 12:44 AM

I found out that vodka makes me aggressive and confrontational xD

And ouch! That is mean. Don't blame you for giving in.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 01:28 AM

Whiskey makes me the life of the party... We (Glen and I) went to his Uncle's party and we talked with this cool older (I say older, but by that I mean 40s?) couple most of the time we were there. The man had a large bottle of Canadian Club whiskey and started making us drinks, because we'd never had rye & coke before. Apparently after having a couple of those, I WAS the party. I talked to everyone (normally quiet around people I don't know) and people from the party still ask about me!

On the other hand... I threw up 4 or 5 times that morning so I think I have to be more careful with rye... LOL
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 08:51 AM

One of my brothers is a pain in the butt whenever Monopoly is involved. He's a stone cold cheat so I refuse to play any more with him. XD

Went to Chessington theme park last Friday; was fun, but that Dragon Fury ride made me fear for my life! Once was enough.

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 02:50 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Go Cardinals!!!! 3 runs in!!!!

<3
Old
LillyAwesome (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 03:39 PM

Lol, I'm not a roller coaster fan at all. Cardinals, cardinals? Baseball right? Lol, I'm so bad with sports of any kind. Especially the ones with so many teams.