Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-05-2013, 11:04 AM

I'mma do Soul Eater. =P BTW, it is a hilarious anime and everyone should watch it. I found it on Netflix and pounded through it. I'm reading the manga now.

Miranda: Death The Kid
Me: Maka
Wolfie: Soul Eater
Belladoggy: Crona
Aaron: Black Star
Spirit_Queen: Tsubaki
LadyBast: Elizabeth
Catlover: Patricia

Seriously, Soul Eater is a must watch for anime fans.

L-R, Black Star, Tsubaki, Soul Eater, Maka, Elizabeth, Patty, Death The Kid.
Crona isn't as main of a character, but he rocks. xD

Oh. I forgot that cat. She's a small character... If you watch the first episode, you'll see her. =P

Black Star, Maka, and Kid are all "meisters", Tsubaki, Soul, and Liz/Patty are their weapons (respectively). If they want to become a master meister and their weapons want to become a Death Scythe, they must collect 99 Souls + 1 witch Soul.

If you watch the anime, it'll make more sense... xD Here's a link to it on Youtube (The English Dub - it's not too different from the Japanese... only thing I can think of off the bat is Crona's gender is more ambiguous in the Japanese): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrSF8l8PTLU
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-05-2013, 06:39 PM

UGH marching band makes me so sweaty >>

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-05-2013, 07:56 PM

Just cuz I have a tidy mind... here are quotes from Naruto Shippuden for everyone. XD Not appropriate, just chosen for teh lulz.

Me - That's why, as a Shinobi of Sand, I'll aim to be the Kazekage. (And I am, dammit!)
Aaron - A meeting where men are expressing their feelings of friendship through fist-fighting?! Why didn't anyone tell me about this?! [Joins]
Queenie - I don't believe in omens... But I have a bad feeling about this.
Hayley - They're using their immortality to their advantage!
Wolfie - You can't hide from my nose, loser!
Delaney - I'm not afraid to protect you, even if I die doing so!
LadyBast - Granted, I thought I was going to die, but thanks to that, I've become stronger mentally.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 11:49 AM

EVERYBODY STOP

THERE IS A NEW ANIME OUT BASED ON A PS VITA GAME

It's called Dangan Ronpa, and it's basically the asian thriller movie Battle Royale plus Phoenix Wright.

(For those not in the know, Battle Royale is a movie set in a slightly dystopian Japan that has set up rules to eliminate the laziest classes. However, as the years have gone on, the system has become random, and teachers have begun using it as a chance for revenge. Phoenix Wright is the popular DS game where you, a lawyer, must protect your client!)

THIS ANIME IS SO FREAKING GOOD. Right now, the only one with subs is Horrible Subs but it's wonderful nonetheless. I love Monokuma even if he is kind of the antagonist. ._.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-06-2013, 12:36 PM

Oh my god! I am on the train and I went to get a four seat area for my family and this elderly gentleman sat down and I was like "Hey my family is right there getting ready to sit down with me." and the as.shole was like "Sorry, we were here first." cause his wife was with him. I was thinking oh my god your an as.s and then another party member sat down. So I looked at the guy and was like "Do you mind if I get out then so I can at least sit with my dad." he didn't say a word. As.shole.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 02:43 PM

=/ Some people, eh? So rude.

I went to the mall with my friend, and I lost a $5 bill. Obviously not the end of the world, but still depressing.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-06-2013, 02:47 PM

Awwwww how sad. Oh and I have my own list of people who go with certain characters. When I get back to the house I will post them along with some pictures of my trip =]

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 04:50 PM

yay just felt like sharing how much i love shark week with all of you. hands down my favorite week of television every year.

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 05:24 PM

Welcome back!

The turf on the field during marching band makes these ugly black streaks on my arms which I have to scrub off it the shower. -.-

Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 05:42 PM

thank you! good to be back for a while!

so they named this great white "curly" because of a mark on it and theyre like "ah so cute so lovely how nice..." and then curly starts attacking the boat and two guys jump into the cage and curly attacks and gets stuck in the orange buoys and breaks a bar and the door open.
not so lovely now

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.