Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-03-2013, 01:45 AM

Ok, so in my defense I totally passed out. I mean like hard core passed out. Lol. I was laying in bed and it was like 11ish and then all of a sudden it was 5:30 in the morning XD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-03-2013, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post

The last bit is particularly pertinent as my run-ins with you taught me how to better handle administrators and moderators wherever else I came across them and troll other, less intelligent segments of the internet into a smoking heap of butthurt and 'wtf!'

You've unleashed a terrible thing upon the universe. I'm bad, you're bad for making me worse and we should both feel bad. But somehow, I don't. Especially as I take special care to target the willfully awful roleplayers who refuse to better themselves purely because and their various half-breeds and cousin species. Do you feel bad, Miranda? Do you?
Heh, no. XD I also like to spork bad fanfic writers so in a way, we're working together like Rock Lee and Gaara against Kimimaro. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-04-2013, 01:33 AM

Miranda, he- he's all grown up! ;__; *wail*

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-04-2013, 06:05 PM

OMG just went shopping with my friend and I got all this cute jewelry. ^_^
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-04-2013, 06:35 PM

Reminder of who's who.

Me - Gaara.
Aaron - Rock Lee.
Queenie - Temari.
Hayley - Ino.
Wolfie - Kiba.
Delaney - Hinata.
LadyBast - Sakura.

And now some quotes! Lol, I can really imagine those quotes being said by these people.

Hayley: Oh, I'm sorry. Her head's so empty, so I mistook her for a vase and put flowers in her. You might want to spit that out quick, though. Those can be quite poisonous.
Wolfie: A wall's a wall and there's no wall I can't punch a hole through!
Me: By then, they realized I had... emotional problems.
Delaney: I have to do my best! In front of the person I admire most, who's finally seeing the real me!
Aaron: I do not try to hide or disguise my moves. I do not have to. Even if you can read them, you cannot stop them. You are too slow.
LadyBast: Didn't you know? Women have to be tough to survive.
Queenie: By the way, you're a lot dumber than the last time our paths crossed.

Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-04-2013, 06:38 PM

OMG I can totally imagine myself saying that. o_o
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-04-2013, 07:52 PM

And Hayley saying that. XD And yeah, me saying that, too.

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-04-2013, 08:14 PM

I don't think I'd punch, say, a wall... XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-04-2013, 11:12 PM

Anyone ever watch the anime Soul Eater?
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-05-2013, 04:13 AM

OMG!! I love those quotes! So totally everyone! And i am working on my own version of who is who with the Avatar. Just give me a bit XD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3