Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#151 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-05-2011, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
Guess who is finally done with school and officially free for the summer. Moiiiiiiii. I just finished taking my graduate school exam earlier today, so I'm thoroughly enjoying a well-deserved break.
Congrats!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#152 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 06-05-2011, 10:21 AM

@ Aaron: Meh. I liked the Horde better before. Now, with Sylvanas apparently intent on becoming the new Lich Queen for the evulz, and Garrosh being all "KEKEK ORC SMASH" it seems Blizz is trying to turn them into a bunch of stereotypical bad guys. At least trolls and tauren are still awesome though. And Alliance pwns all anyway .

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#153 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-05-2011, 05:10 PM

Yeah right. We're in the process of driving the Alliance out of Lordaeron. It. Is. OURS.

We kicked you out of Andorhal. Despite some minor problems with an Elf who though it would be cool to fraternize with the enemy. (his Alliance boyfriend) We also kicked you out of Gilneas, or at least made you agree to leave. And we turned Southshore into a plagued wreckage, finally got Helcular out of his grave properly, et cetera. In Arathi, we killed the prince of that kingdom of ruins, and raised him as our own; soon, Stromgarde will join our Empire, and the dead that lie in the ruins will walk again.

I believe that the campaign against the Stormpike hobbits was devastatingly successful, too.

Face it, Elanorea, you're on the losing side. The only possible threat to Sylvanas' dominion in Lordaeron is the Argent Crusade, and you saw what happened to the last idiot who thought he could hide from the Banshee Queen behind his magic sword.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#154 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-05-2011, 05:18 PM

Aaron, reply to RPs dammit.

(#155 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2011, 06:59 PM

Kdone with Sonic X.

Not sure what to do about CoA. ='|

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#156 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-05-2011, 07:12 PM

You can do a scene switch if you like.

(#157 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2011, 07:27 PM

But to what. >.< I'm not sure what to say Amella found about Karin in the files. Maybe she could have found some other important information? And if that'll work, then what would it be?

(#158 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-05-2011, 07:42 PM

Well, Amella would certainly be able to find out about Diego's escape from the mental hospital. She'd also suspect that the Assassins were behind it.

(#159 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2011, 08:24 PM

Kdone again.

Wish somebody would post in Mobius. X_x

(#160 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 06-05-2011, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Congrats!
Thanks! Double congrats are due because Jason found an apartment today. Long story short, he was kicked out and we found this apartment in town on the fly. Absolute luck and he moves in tomorrow. Yay for broke college student furniture time.

Av & Sig Credit: Me