Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-02-2013, 11:02 AM

Lol! I chose Ino for you, Hayley, cuz you both care about your appearance but have a hell of a lot more going for you than that. Delaney, you're Hinata cuz you're selfconscious but have the makings of a great ninja. xD

As for Aaron... well, can't you just see him with the energy of Rock Lee? Plus, back in his troll days, he dared to take me on, and got cut down, the way Gaara cut down Rock Lee. But both bounced back, better than before.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-02-2013, 12:48 PM

How am I the guy with the dog. ._.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-02-2013, 01:05 PM

Cuz you like puppies. XD

Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-02-2013, 05:02 PM

Of course I have the makings of a great ninja...I could already behind you.

OMG Oddish is soooooo cute. ^_^

Last edited by Catlover642 : 08-02-2013 at 05:06 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-02-2013, 06:07 PM

^_^

Why is everyone looking at Who's Online? (by everyone I mean every member - 4, currently... Is it a problem with the forums, or just an odd coincidence?)

Now every member is private messaging... Of course, there's only two and I PM'd both of them, but they've been PMing for another 10minutes... This is so weird.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-02-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-02-2013, 06:37 PM

Well, I got logged out somehow, which was strange...I was probably doing something else while looking at who's online...and of course, the second you enter your pm box (inbox or out) it says you are pming, so maybe that's it? Silly website, glitches are for kids!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-02-2013, 06:44 PM

The other thing that bothers me is the number of guests. Is there that many people lurking on the forums or is it just a glitch? o_O

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-02-2013, 06:48 PM

It was just so odd... for 10-15 minutes, you two and LadyBast were ALL looking at that page (and of course I was to try and see if you guys would ever do something else).

Then, after that, another 10-15 with LadyBast, keewee, and bella all PMing. Nothing else. It was freaky.

Lurkers are strange. I don't think there is that many either. o_o
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-02-2013, 08:45 PM

LOL I rarely ever PM anyone anymore I literally jump from surprise when I see I have a PM

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-03-2013, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
As for Aaron... well, can't you just see him with the energy of Rock Lee? Plus, back in his troll days, he dared to take me on, and got cut down, the way Gaara cut down Rock Lee. But both bounced back, better than before.

The last bit is particularly pertinent as my run-ins with you taught me how to better handle administrators and moderators wherever else I came across them and troll other, less intelligent segments of the internet into a smoking heap of butthurt and 'wtf!'

You've unleashed a terrible thing upon the universe. I'm bad, you're bad for making me worse and we should both feel bad. But somehow, I don't. Especially as I take special care to target the willfully awful roleplayers who refuse to better themselves purely because and their various half-breeds and cousin species. Do you feel bad, Miranda? Do you?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by AaronShadows : 08-03-2013 at 01:27 AM.