Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-21-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlover642 View Post
And I don't know if I'd be very good at RPing XD
Trust me, it's very easy and most people can get the hang of it. Just as long as you don't make a Mary Sue, you'll be fine. The stickies give info on making a character and I'd help out if you wanted me to!

The following thread has types of Mary Sue to avoid. I made that thread a while ago and read it over; it still makes me lol.

Mary Sue - Her Many Incarnations

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-21-2013, 06:09 PM

Thanks. I will try to come up with something when I get home (which should be in abouy 30 min) and possibly PM it to you. I did enjoy RPing immensly when I did do it, tho my writing wasn't that good back then so my RPing was disatrous XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-22-2013, 09:31 AM

Your character is fine; just make sure that you rein your character in on occasion so they don't go over the top. XD

Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-22-2013, 11:11 AM

Thanks. Yeah, I will make sure that they won't. I am excited to get back into RPing -- haven't done it in quite a while and this site really is the best that I've seen for it.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-22-2013, 11:32 AM

Is there Kraft Dinner in America? I was watching South Park and they made fun of Canadians loving Kraft Dinner and, also since the creator was Canadian, it made wonder...

I'm making some right now. Yum. ^_^
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-22-2013, 11:53 AM

If I Had $1,000,000 - Barenaked Ladies [BEST ONE] - YouTube

But we'd still eat Kraft dinner...we just eat MORE of it! *cue throwing it at the stage*

If you mean mac and cheese, oh yes. I think the Kraft headquarters are in Northbrook or Glenview or something, actually.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-22-2013, 12:01 PM

Barenaked Ladies are Canadian and my favourite band ever (they have been since I was 10). =P

Oh, I just read it's called Kraft Mac and Cheese in America and in England it's called Macaroni Cheese/Cheesy Pasta.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-22-2013, 12:01 PM

Kraft was that American company who bought Cadbury. It's weird; Americans spent all that time trying to persuade us that they weren't just a bunch of fat greedy gits, and then they ruined it by spending several millions on chocolate in one day.

Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-22-2013, 12:02 PM

OMG..have any of you had those Cadbury eggs they make around Easter time -- with the hard shell and chocolate inside? Those are my ultimate guilty pleasure.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-22-2013, 12:04 PM

OMG, I love Cadury eggs! =)

I knew the company itself was American, I just didn't know if they sold Kraft Dinner in America, or just through Kraft Canada. xD