Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-20-2013, 07:58 PM

OMG! I was just in Dallas! I had a really long layover in the airport! Haha

I am staying in San Antonio and tomorrow I am driving to south padre island

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-20-2013, 08:35 PM

DFW airport is crazy! My mom used to work there. San Antonio is an awesome city...the Mexican culture and food there are amazing. I have actually never been to South Padre before..I have heard it is great. Have fun!

Last edited by Catlover642 : 07-20-2013 at 08:48 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-20-2013, 09:17 PM

Really?! Did she have to go through TSA every time she went to work?

And I hope to get there. My mom is being such an @ss right now. Her license expired and now she can't rent the rental car but she doesn't want to borrow her girlfriends car because the girlfriend is anal about her car. And I am just pis.ssed off cause its like seriously. Just take the stupid car and be done with it.

So I went out to the car to clean it out cause i know mom is going to take the stupid car.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-20-2013, 09:34 PM

Luckily no. She was a ticket agent so she missed that disaster.

Awww. I am sorry...hope you get there!

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-20-2013, 09:38 PM

Well now mom and girlfriend are talking so maybe I will get there tomorrow and she has started to pull out stuff that we have to pack in the car and the first aid kit sooooo the stars are looking brighter. =}

<3
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-20-2013, 09:58 PM

If you don't mind me asking, where did you fly in from?

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-20-2013, 10:16 PM

Fudge. That RP I just posted makes my brain hurt. Took forever. I was going to do 2 characters, but I needed a break.

Anyone is free to join. I want some people who don't usually RP. It's really fun. ^_^
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-20-2013, 10:26 PM

Cat: st. Louis

I am going to join Hayley but just give me a couple days. I need to work out a couple characters and one of them is going to be a guy o.o

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-20-2013, 10:32 PM

Ok. I'm so excited to RP again, so don't mind me if I seem impatient.

Seriously though, take your time. I can wait. I have to do my second character anyway.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-20-2013, 10:35 PM

It's cool! I totally understand. =}

I have a really long car ride tomorrow so I should have some time then XD

<3