Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-19-2013, 02:39 PM

Hey when life gives you lemons, you upgrade your siggy to a higher class status XD

( on a side note my auto correct put soggy instead of siggy XD)

And I am so bored. I am at chili's in a stupid airport waiting for my connecting flight to my actual destination. Why can't domestic flights be all one way?

*goes to corner and cries*

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-19-2013, 03:07 PM

I try to post as frequently as possible -- it helps that the game threads are pretty fun.

I feel so young compared to everyone else -- I am just entering high school this fall!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-19-2013, 03:31 PM

But just think Cat, you now have access to a whole bunch of people who have gone through high school and can give you plenty of advice when you get stuck =}

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-19-2013, 06:20 PM

High School isn't that bad though. Just focus on important things (academics, REAL friendship) and don't worry about anyone or anything else.
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-19-2013, 06:24 PM

Yeah, that is what I am planning to do. Thanks for the tips, guys.

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-20-2013, 02:24 PM

No problem! Always here to help!

<3
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-20-2013, 05:00 PM

Driving from Alabama back to Texas...about a 6 hour drive until we take a night stop in siana then a 4 hour drive to Texas. Moments like this make happy that I have a Smart phone.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-20-2013, 08:40 PM

I wish I had data on my phone, but I don't. Then again, I'd probably never use it and my current plan is $20/month, and all my service providers data plans are over $40. I'd rather not pay double what I do now. =/

I play way too much video games. I feel like a teenage boy.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-20-2013, 08:45 PM

Haha ^.^

I don't have data either but I bought a phone that can eventually be turned into a data phone if I choose to pay $30 a month. So yeah not gonna happen.

Have fun on your drive Cat!
Also, and you don't have to answer, what part of Texas are you driving too?

<3
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-20-2013, 08:51 PM

Back home to north Texas, in a suburb of Dallas. ^^