Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-18-2013, 02:49 PM

Lol, touchscreen phones. Everyone I know who has one moans about them. I'll stick with my Nokia, thanks very much. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-18-2013, 10:27 PM

I wish I HAD a phone. Everyone always tries to text me and I'm like guys...come on. FACEBOOK me

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-25-2013, 10:29 AM

Went to the dentist today; my mouth still feels all rubbery. Ugh!

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-25-2013, 12:36 PM

What'd you get done? I had a root canal, and it gave me a lopsided smile; the other side stayed down! XD

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-25-2013, 01:06 PM

OMG, MIRANDA!

(from tumblr user inteabriated)

I think everytime us brits complain about the weather we should just remember that time when we defeated the spanish armada purely because some wind literally just blew them away from us

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-25-2013, 02:41 PM

That's lol worthy. XD And there was another time we defeated the French simply cuz when it rained, we knew to keep our bowstrings dry and they didn't.

I had a filling done on my eyetooth. I hate having to go to the dentist; I have dentist phobia but I make myself go every time.

Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-05-2013, 08:26 PM

I'm kind of freaking out. When I'm 17 I'm going to have ALL of my wisdom teeth cut out. :/ Cursed small mouth!! Why couldn't you have been bigger?

Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-09-2013, 12:01 AM

Gah. I can't shake the lonely pangs. Maybe I need a cup of hot cocoa and a good book...of course it's spring over here so that doesn't make much sense right now

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 04-09-2013, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eros View Post
I'm kind of freaking out. When I'm 17 I'm going to have ALL of my wisdom teeth cut out. :/ Cursed small mouth!! Why couldn't you have been bigger?
Don't freak out. It's all scary until the appointment. I started tearing up I was really scared, my 1st "surgery". But the guy saw that I was freaking out, gave me laughing gas, told me a few corny jokes that at the time I thought was HILARIOUS. And then I woke up. Not bad at all. There's some minor risks, I actually had to deal with 1, temporary chin numbness but it went away in a week or 2. All the areas are completely healed up, I can't even tell there users used to be teeth there. You'll be fine, and seriously, the laughing gas makes everything dandy.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-09-2013, 10:30 PM

That's good to know Lovie!

Anyways, I'm taking my first ACT this Saturday. I'm nervous because people look at me as the "smart person". I'm first or second in my class, and not to mention my older brother got a 26 first time he did it. I guess I just have a lot weighing me down.