Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-16-2012, 02:45 PM

I love to bake and cook (though I'm not the best) because it's fun and I get to eat yummy things, but I hate the cleanup afterwards, so I never do it, which is why I am not the best xD

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-16-2012, 03:42 PM

Same here! The clean up always drives me mad.

I just really love Seth MacFarlane.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-20-2012, 02:20 PM

I want to post arguments but I don't wanna argue D:

I have key lime pai ^-^
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-21-2012, 02:20 PM

In the sky today, there was a strange yellow disc... I think it's called "the sun"; since we haven't seen it for a while round England, I'm not quite sure.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-21-2012, 02:41 PM

That's because the Sun has been busy destroying my eyes for the last 3 months. Go ahead and have it!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-22-2012, 02:31 PM

Same! The sun has ben eating at my poor, ultra-fair skin... it wants to curse me with its UV!

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-22-2012, 03:14 PM

I am so p*ssed off right now.

Even though my husband and I am over 20 (legal age is 19 here), we went to buy alcohol and couldn't because I didn't have my ID with me. He was buying it, and he had ID, but since I didn't the woman refused to serve us. Luckily my parents had driven us (since I'm living with them right now) and they went back in and got what we wanted. I have never had that happen before. I mean, my hubby's hands were full so even if it wasn't for me, he would have to have me carry it. o_o My dad said that if they said anything to him, he'd demand the manager and cause a scene. The law states you can't SELL alcohol to minors but the sale would technically not include me anyway. It's between the cashier, and the person buying it. The law ALSO states that, in Ontario, it's is acceptable for a person over 16 to drink in their own home with adult supervision.

I think the woman was just jealous because she was around her 50s. Probably going through menopause or something. >_< She ran off as soon as she saw us enter again with my parents. Lucky thing, because my parents were not pleased.
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-23-2012, 02:08 PM

Let's face it: at some point we've all been tempted to make a "I'm right about said subject and anyone who disagrees with me is wrong" thread on the forums.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2012, 02:31 PM

At some point? I feel like that every day.

I'm always right, get used to it. =P
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-23-2012, 03:12 PM

More likely, she could get hit with a personal fine if caught selling to underage teens.

Over here, we have "Think 25". I always abide by it, no matter how much a person screams, whines or cries. The legal age is eighteen to buy cigarettes or alcohol, but we have to ID if a person looks under twenty five. If we get caught selling to an underage person, we personally get whacked with a fixed penalty notice which is an 80 fine. If you don't pay it, you go to court. You could also potentially lose your job.

So sorry, but I'm d@mned if I'm taking that risk, ta very muchly.

(Note: Not directed at Hayley, as such, but I get this all the time at work and it does get very irritating)