Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-18-2012, 06:59 PM

Haha, Hayley, my other cousin (the sister of the one with the girlfriend who knows the author) downloaded it on her kindle-like reading software because she was too embarrassed to be seen with it in public, so with the e-book, no one can see the cover to know what she's reading...also she decided against reading it in public anyway xD She was in town because her brother and his girlfriend just graduated from Northwestern! She's an alumna, too, which probably made her want to hide reading the book even more xD

Scott Westerfeld is one of my favorite authors, the others being Neal Shusterman and Neil Gaiman.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-18-2012, 07:04 PM

DUDE
One of my college friends is friend with NEIL freakin GAIMAN

She's CLOSE to him personally.

I died when she told me. DIED.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-18-2012, 07:15 PM

GUHHHHH! She is so LUCKY! I would have died, too.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-18-2012, 07:16 PM

If I ever write me book, i wonder if it would be rude to ask for her to ask him to hook me up with an editor... >.>

Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-22-2012, 06:38 PM

NO ONE HAS POSTED IN HERE IN...4ish DAYS! WHERE IS TEH RANDOMNEZZZ?

Sorry. Uncontrollable blurting; happens every now and then.

In other news, I'm looking for a job, and wow, this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*breathes for air*aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more cripplingly scary than I thought it would be...and I wasn't too excited about it to start with. Curse my lack of job experience! Why, oh why, didn't I get one in high school? (Trick question; I know why: too busy with after school activities and band and choir, )

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-22-2012, 09:23 PM

The weather these last couple weeks have been hell. It was 33C (91F) yesterday not including humidity. It felt like 45C (113F)...

I LIVE IN EFFING CANADA. Unfortunately, it's always incredibly humid during summer in Southern Ontario... Humidity is the worst. >_<
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-22-2012, 11:18 PM

It's been approximately the same here.

I went to Michigan to visit my cousin- great fun! Got re-measured, went up to a 36 D apparently, have to buy new bras and fun stuff.

Got a new tankini, as I can't work bikinis and tankinis are cuter with the mix and match possibilities. But they don't make anything with support for larger chests other than bikinis, and I'm just a tad bit overweight, so I need the belly coverage.

We also went to the Ford Museum and got to see the Titanic Exhibit; was utterly stunning and chilling- very much in the literal sense as they had a large, iceberg-shaped block of ice in one room.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-24-2012, 05:14 PM

They Have a Cave Troll - YouTube

Yes, Boromir. You are indeed the master of the understatement.

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-27-2012, 06:41 AM

HOMESTUCK.

So. Freaking. Addictive.

One of the best interactive web comics in existence, and it has a cartload of lovable, albeit insane, crazy awesome characters. Oh, and one veeeeeeery intense plot.

And it gets updated regularly.

Yes.

Homestuck ftw.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-27-2012, 07:04 AM

Happy Birthday to me!