Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-15-2012, 08:21 PM

RPer: "He stabbed her in the heart with his wooden stake."

SUE: "Or so he THOUGHT, but he missed because she has super fast reflexes and moved slightly to the left, just enough to make him think he got her. When he was vunerable to attack, she quickly attacked and killed him instantly."

RPer: F*** you.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-15-2012, 08:28 PM

Exactly like that. XD Or this Sue that I sporked at one point; Lady Gala. XD She was Arwen's sister, a better archer than Legolas, a tenth Fellowship member and had one of the three elven rings. x_x Puke making. The Suethor pulled her stories a while ago, coincidentally when I was sporking them. If she ever reposts them, I'll be waiting... I never finished the spork, I still had the third part to destroy.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-16-2012, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
RPer: "He stabbed her in the heart with his wooden stake."

SUE: "Or so he THOUGHT, but he missed because she has super fast reflexes and moved slightly to the left, just enough to make him think he got her. When he was vunerable to attack, she quickly attacked and killed him instantly."

RPer: F*** you.

Have you been stalking me on the RP private server I play on all this time?

Miranda, can I see your sporkings? I bet I'd find them both hilarious and educational. xD I've had a few arguments with bad roleplayers in fairly recent times, if anybody would like to snicker at it.

As for the contest... I miiiight enter. If I get a suitable gust of enthusiasm. I could do a Warcraft sue; a Blood Elf daughter of Varian the Vampire and Garrosh by immaculate conception and time-defying sister of Sylvanas who defeated the Lich King many times and personally slew Deathwing, and is also an immortal Darkfallen (because that's cool) and has the reforged Frostmourne and re-corrupted Ashbringer. She might also possess Thori'Dal, the stars' fury, and be supreme commander of both the Horde and Alliance by virtue of her impossible parentage. She shall also be a master of all magic, arcane, divine and natural, and will be unstoppable in all melee weapons disciplines and all Pandarian martial arts forms, as well as being a perfect aim with every ranged weapon you care to name, including shurikens. And she will have glowing pretty pink eyes. And also amazingly long and beautifully wavy rainbow-coloured hair and perfect white skin and- uh... I don't know, a special scar on her right shoulder.

Oh f***, now I have to try entering. Sad me. Although, I need to know something; if anybody remembers the Frostmourne I pixelled, am I allowed to flip that around and include it in the doll? (The idea of pixelling a new one just makes me want to hit my head on a wall.)

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by AaronShadows : 04-16-2012 at 01:19 AM.
Old
Renbox (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-16-2012, 02:08 AM

On the subject of RPs, anyone want to start one? Or is there an ongoing one? I haven't participated in a forum RP since probably 2004 (I'm old oh god I'm old) but I'd love to get back into it -I'll even host it and throw a synopsis together!- with some good RP'ers like yourselves who have already pointed out the horrors of god-moding.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-16-2012, 07:04 AM

Aaron; sure, you can do that, just make sure that you don't use the entire doll over and over. XD There's four rounds, and you get points for each round you enter.

Renbox; the best thing to do is to post in the Newbies RP first so that we can get an idea of how you RP. Even if you're not new to RPing, you're new to here so we generally ask people to do that. ^^ I might start a new one later, if I can think up a good idea.

Old
Renbox (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-16-2012, 07:12 AM

Will do - I would definitely encourage you to start one up
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-16-2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post
Have you been stalking me on the RP private server I play on all this time?

Miranda, can I see your sporkings? I bet I'd find them both hilarious and educational. xD I've had a few arguments with bad roleplayers in fairly recent times, if anybody would like to snicker at it.
Maybe.... Jk, but I just remember how annoying some people were when I'd RP.

Wow, that person was a a noob. I can't believe how many people supported them. You were just trying to help them create a well rounded character. o_O I think the title thing annoyed me most - you have to achieve titles in WoW, you don't just get to make up over half a dozen. And they all seemed to be the exact same. "The Dark Lord's Maiden, The Dead Maiden, The Soul-Rending Maiden, Maiden of the ****ed, The Lustful Maiden, Ruthless Lady, Cold-Hearted Lady, Dark Lady of the Moon, Deathbringer of the Night".... Okay, we get it, she's an evil lustful woman... >_< And you can't be Undead AND Alive... Undead =/= immortal, it's the "living dead" - dead, but with consciousness. Duh.

PIZZA IS YUMMY.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-17-2012, 11:42 AM

That Sue sounds like a first class B*tchiwitch Sue, if we're going to use the Pottersues definition.

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-17-2012, 11:48 PM

She was. And she's not even finished. She keeps making increasingly puke-inducing characters who all defile the lore in some way or another. She's getting better, but it's taking too long for the good of my sanity. X_x

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 04-18-2012, 04:34 PM

I can't believe Di'ck Clark died...at least he had a long good life, buts its going to be sad not seeing him on tv this New Years Eve