Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-06-2012, 09:57 PM

*Decides to go to bed at one*

*Is still up at two*

Fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-07-2012, 12:21 AM

We really need an adult section. That'd be awesome. Most of us ARE adults, but there are some things I don't feel comfortable talking about in an all-ages forum. >_>
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2012, 06:10 AM

Nah, everyone who still comes on regularly can handle it and probably hears much worse elsewhere anyway. Plus, it would be silly to divide an already very small userbase. Also, it would really annoy lots of people to be kept out of a section of the forum, however reasonable the justification is- myself included.

Anyone who really, really wanted to see inside it could also just make an account with the right age-specifics. You could just use PMs, you know. :P

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-07-2012, 07:53 PM

Besides there's the practical reason of not being able to make new forums right now.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2012, 09:19 PM

I know, I was just saying it would be a cool idea. The topic I wanted to post is very R rated and mostly directed at adults in serious relationships, but it's fine, I looked around on google for opinions on the topic.

I've had a crummy week. It's almost over. Yay.
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 04-08-2012, 04:45 PM

I love that fresh minty feeling you get after you brush your teeth. ^^;

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-08-2012, 11:05 PM

So I had this insane idea.

Forum-based RP about Minecraft.

Thoughts?

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-09-2012, 03:45 AM

I played minecraft today. =P

That'd be difficult, since you'd kinda have to come up with a plot. It would pretty much just be a mining RP.

OMG, AARON. You better like this doll I am working on. I'm going to attempt to fill it with LOTS of detail, to look as close to Lady Sylvanas as possible. It may take a while. At least it's something I find interesting too though, because that'll keep me more motivated. >.>
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-09-2012, 03:57 AM

I like all your dolls, so it shouldn't be difficult. xD

I had two ideas for how it could work; the laws of physics have the day off, so the characters can do things like break blocks with ease and carry around massive amounts in their inventory.

Also, the plot would be much easier than you think. A city full of builders beset by griefers, for example. Because while the real world wouldn't exist, things like griefers would. xD Or perhaps a quest to find and activate an End portal, and then defeat the Enderdragon.

It strikes me as fun because I'd get to twist the rules of reality and stuff. The only seriously difficult question that strikes me is whether or not the characters should be real-real, or just old-looking models with a low polygon count. Apart from that, I've figured most of it out.

Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-09-2012, 09:03 PM

Darnit. Why are Lonely Island songs so catchy.