Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-10-2011, 12:26 PM

By jove, I'm going to write an mpreg that will put it into a society CAPABLE OF THIS! ><;

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-10-2011, 12:29 PM

I'd like to see you try. XD Go find that book again!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 12:36 PM

Dude, the article was so weird I remember the key bits of it. XD I might do a Mass Effect fic out of it.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-10-2011, 07:37 PM

Practically every mpreg I've read has the baby coming out of the colon which is medically impossible. O_o

Also, tho women can have babies outside of the womb, for example, ectopic pregnancies, such pregnancies are potentially very dangerous and the fetus usually ends up dying... with the mother being at risk of dying also. It's highly unlikely that an ectopic pregnancy in a man would happen; partically as he, you know, doesn't produce eggs. How would the egg get inside him in the first place?

(#55 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 07:41 PM

You implant the embryo after fertilization, such as they do with in-vitro fertilization, and the doctor hypothesized that if it were implanted in the fat pad of a man's stomach, there would be little risk to either because it's not an internal organ, there's still a good blood supply, and all he'd have to do is handle the hormones with pills that have been selected to imitate the trimesters of pregnancy. Obviously the pregnancy would have to be carefully monitored; the man would probably have to stay in-hospital the entire time to limit risks. It would definitely be full of risks - hormone imbalances, disease, risk of blood clot, and blood loss during the c-section to deliver.

Should we have a separate thread in Health for this? XD

Halestorm
(#56 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-10-2011, 07:51 PM

Most men I know can't even handle a simple cold. I really don't see any guy volunteering to become pregnant. XD

About only way it could work properly would be if you went the Loki route; ie had a male shapeshifter turn into a female; or the seahorse route; had a male in a universe where the men are biologically able to carry babies.

(#57 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-10-2011, 07:56 PM

I'm going to write this fic, darnit, don't deter me. It will be an excellently written fic!!

Halestorm
(#58 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-10-2011, 08:00 PM

Alright, but expect Miranda and I to give reviews! XD Have fun with it, certainly...

(#59 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-10-2011, 08:53 PM

Another peeve, linked to the badfic that I and Queenie have been sporking.

Princesses that don't exist in the canon. Argh. Just, argh. -.- This particular Suethor has her loathsome Mary Sue as Princess of Gondor, when there's no such thing as one, cuz Denethor is still doing his Steward bit. -.- FAIL.

(#60 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 09-20-2011, 02:58 PM

Everything's better with princesses, duh. :P