Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-20-2010, 08:47 AM

Reboot! Best show ever. I miss it. It was set inside a computer mainframe and it ended really suddenly.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-22-2010, 04:14 PM

Nothing beats "Knightmare"... nothing. XXD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-05-2012, 02:25 PM

I miss the 90s. I often find myself listening to old music from the 80s and 90s.

I liked Furbies...Well, not really "liked"... I had one and it wouldn't shut up. I put it in the closet at night and it would talk all creepily and it scared me a little. xD You know what also scared me? This toy:

My brother had it. I was about 8, so he would have been 5 or 6. We kept him around for a while because he was hilariously creepy. He always wanted to go under the blankets and tell scary stories or go "check out" a mysterious sound he supposedly heard from the closet just to then go "BOOO! Did I scare you?". It was insanely creepy for a child. He did all this in a hillbilly accent. o_o
(#34 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-05-2012, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always_And_Forever_MeGeek View Post
Also, I had a HUGE collection of beanie babies. I also I collected Hotwheels. I stole them from my brother and his friends. XD
I still have all of mine. They are sitting in two 6x4 CD cubicles above my bead...with about three of them stuffed in to each cubicle xD I have a lot that I gathered from birthdays and Christmases past. Never touch them, but they're there.

Furbies were TERRIFYING little robots that never shut up...but everyone seemed to want one anyway, lol.

You know what I loved from the 90s? NickToons. That stuff was pretty entertaining, and some of it (Hey Arnold!) got better with age.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#35 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-05-2012, 04:13 PM

I remember Hey Arnold! xD And I collected Beanie Babies. You can still get them, but they don't seem as cool anymore.

I watched a lot of cartoons... mostly Pokemon and Digimon.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-06-2012, 02:11 PM

I watched Pokemon at college; it was strangely fashionable for college kids back then. As was Tamagotchi; I had one, but my English tutor forbade us to play with them in class, and would confiscate them if we did anyway. He once said it was as tho he was teaching a primary school class, rather than a college class.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-06-2012, 06:06 PM

Well, college kids around the world still behave that way, just with new gadgets.

Back on topic, there's been a big Sailor Moon revival lately... dunno why.