Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-02-2010, 02:18 AM

My friend told me today she had sex last night with an 18 yr old boy (she's not even 14 yet) and she has known him for 2 days. They haven't even exchanged numbers. He's her new neighbour. o.O ugh.

I, make dollz.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
BABBIX (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-02-2010, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellydino View Post
My friend told me today she had sex last night with an 18 yr old boy (she's not even 14 yet) and she has known him for 2 days. They haven't even exchanged numbers. He's her new neighbour. o.O ugh.

ugh! there's something wrong with that picture..

Avvie: KaraKupkakex
Siggie: Mee

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-02-2010, 02:25 AM

Eh, some girls are just like that. Probably a little messed up in the head, to be honest.

I know a girl, and before she was even in high school she had probably had sex with 30 men. She use to go to wal-mart with her mom, and just hook up with random guys in the bathroom and then brag about it at school.

She has a kid now, with one of her use-to-be friend's dad. And she's in rehab.

Her sexual-partner count is probably in the high 100's, because now she's a crack-*****...or meth.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-02-2010, 07:13 AM

This girl I used to go to primary school with now has five children, all by different fathers, and the sixth on the way. It's really sad; when she gets pregnant by a guy, he dumps her. It's like she's just automatically attracted to losers.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Default 06-02-2010, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABBIX View Post
ugh! there's something wrong with that picture..
I know. It creeps me out.

I, make dollz.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Almendra (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-08-2010, 08:57 PM

Well, what goes on on this earth is just disturbing. I mean thank God for the rules of some parents' because my 12 yr old friend at 1 am in the morning last Friday was talking about how she'd be drunk if it didn't anger her parents'. The idea of my friend hanging out with such older boys is creepy. And well she shouldn't be dating yet; hopefully the guy wouldn't date her whilst knwoing she's 12. She looks more like 16 so I guess they may not know how young the girl is. I was surprised to learn she was 12 and a 6th grader; she looks much older.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-08-2010, 09:12 PM

I doubt she does "look older"; maybe she looks fifteen at the most, but trust me; I've refused alcohol sales to loads of these kids who think that they and their friends can pass as adults, but honestly, they don't even look close. A lot of them are actually surprised that I'm IDing them; they delude themselves into thinking that plastering their faces in makeup and wearing next to nothing makes them look like adults.

(#38 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Default 06-16-2010, 05:27 AM

My friend "dumped" her "bf". That 18 yr old dude was "cheating on her". Basically he used her for a spot of sex.
I also found out my crush was smoking marijuana cones on the school oval. Great. Just great.

I, make dollz.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-16-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
I doubt she does "look older"; maybe she looks fifteen at the most, but trust me; I've refused alcohol sales to loads of these kids who think that they and their friends can pass as adults, but honestly, they don't even look close. A lot of them are actually surprised that I'm IDing them; they delude themselves into thinking that plastering their faces in makeup and wearing next to nothing makes them look like adults.

Wow. Some people are very idiotic to think that would work...people like that just bug the tar out of me. They think they're soooo special because you can't even tell what they look like through all the clown makeup they have on. Why can't people just enjoy being young instead of wanting to grow up? What's the point of that? I'm 13 and yeah, sometimes it sucks, but at the end of the day I'd much rather be 13 than 23.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."