Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-11-2010, 04:53 PM

Well, what got your panties in a bundle? I doubt you're 17 from that post otherwise you wouldn't be taking offense to a perfectly reasonable topic about children acting too old for their age. Let me guess, you lost your virginity at 12, partied, and had a too old for you boyfriend? Honey, that doesn't make you wonderful. It makes you trash because you can't understand that certain things are unacceptable for children. Why don't you grow up a bit before coming back to this thread?

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-11-2010, 04:56 PM

*yawn* How predictable. I really doubt that anyone here is bagging on you and your trashy lifestyle cuz they're jealous; why would anyone be jealous of you? People are more likely to pity you; especially since you're unlikely to be seventeen; more like thirteen. I suggest you get a life yourself, and more importantly, grow up.

Also, please don't bother coming back here to backchat; any more comments like that and you won't be here for much longer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 03-11-2010, 05:00 PM

Quote:
worked out pretty well for me. but im not 12, im 17 & im bf is 23. who are you to judge anyone? really, get a life. people make their own decisions and learn from them. you are not anyone special. dont think you are. quit hating on females who look better & can do better then you.
That's a completely different situation, though. As a 17-year-old you're practically an adult, while a 12-year-old is far from being physically and mentally mature. A 6-year age difference is actually pretty negligible when both partners are adults. As I said, I don't really care about what other people do with their lives - it's your choice, if it works, then good for you.

Though I find it pretty amazing how you come here, whine about us "hating on" you although the situation talked about has pretty much nothing to do with you, and then claim to be a better person than all of us. Hypocrite much?

(#24 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 05-29-2010, 06:40 PM

My friend has a 21 year old BF and she's turning 15 o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
*yawn* How predictable. I really doubt that anyone here is bagging on you and your trashy lifestyle cuz they're jealous; why would anyone be jealous of you? People are more likely to pity you; especially since you're unlikely to be seventeen; more like thirteen. I suggest you get a life yourself, and more importantly, grow up.

Also, please don't bother coming back here to backchat; any more comments like that and you won't be here for much longer.
You tell her. How rude. Who would want to look like her anyway, in a few years time she'll be in the gutter, begging for money.

I, make dollz.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 05-30-2010, 11:41 AM

I knew someone in the summer of 09 ,that was 12 ,smoked , wasnt a virgin..
she really bothered me because she was always asking ppl for a smoke. =.=
she didnt have a bf ,but she sure tried hard to get one, this one time i was with her she wanted to go to the park i said sure, and there were these guys there ,she asked them for a smoke and they asked how old she was and she said she was 17 ..
after all that i didnt want to have anything to do with her,
i find that being that age and doing those things, it must be something to do with her living style ,maybe her parents smoked ? you know that kinda thing.

Yoh
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-30-2010, 04:27 PM

Smoking isn't bad. I get rather sick of being demonised; I'm a smoker, and I'm also a decent person.

More likely, trashy girls like that have learned from their parents nothing good. For example, their mothers might have taught them by example that the only thing they need to get on in life is a great body. A lot of these girls are also taught not to respect themselves or their bodies, and that getting a man is the one goal.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-30-2010, 08:51 PM

Smoking at 12 however, is certainly questionable behaviour.

Maybe their parents never taught them values. I actually knew a lot of people growing up who's parents didn't talk to their kids about sex, drugs, etc. If your parents never tell you what is wrong and right, you could end up like that. I knew multiple people into sex, drugs, and partying before the age of 16 and were kicked out of their homes. It's some pretty messed up sh*t - pardon the language. And some of the kids were able to brush it off. They acted like it was perfectly normal...

For people to have that lifestyle at a young age and be proud about it (or treat it like normal behaviour)... it's not right.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-30-2010, 08:54 PM

I started smoking at age thirteen. *shrugs* It was one of the few ways I could rebel against my parents; they were strict in a lot of ways, but never really forbade anything save smoking.

My problem is with young girls who think that spreading their legs is an acceptable thing to do at age twelve, and that if they get knocked up, it doesn't matter cuz they'll get a house and benefits. -.- Some girls even get pregnant on purpose, just so they can get all that.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 05-30-2010, 10:10 PM

I am glad this was posted. I for one can say I was exactly that but age 14 not 12. Plus I never smoked cigs at least... I had a very low self-esteem at age 14 and thought I had to take off my clothes to prove my beauty. I was a stupid child and it certaintly hurt me in the long run. I hope no one walks down that path that I have.

I first started out hanging around the "popular" kids but they hated my guts and for w/e reason I felt I had sometihng to prove to them. So, I got heavy into pot and alcohol and sex on a regular basis. I lost all my good friends and went down hill from there. To the point where I had to move from my hometown in order to be safe from all the toxic relationships Ive built.

Fortunatley, I grew far away from that and now have far more respect for myself. Plus I am doing somthing productive and that will contribute to society in a positive way. Please don't go doing things like that girls. Your too young, too beautiful, to innocent. You have the world in your hands and its your choice on what you want to do with it. Please think about what your doing responsibly.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 05-31-2010, 01:28 PM

people who smoke dont bother me, just the smell :P ,my brothers gf smokes ,my brother smokes and my sister. i dont think i will , i know alot of things ,ive learned from other peoples problems, that some of those things are just not a good idea. ive mostly only learned from my sister,cuz in the summer she was kinda in a rut, she got used by some guy to get back at his ex.. , and her best friend smokes,and smokes pot. there both 14. but since her friend moved to another city ,she hasnt been smoking alot, or smoking pot. she has only had 3 ciggarettes in 2 weeks. i guess its the people around you that get you into the habit there in, idunno .

Yoh