Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-06-2010, 12:52 PM

This sounds a heck of a lot like a friend from skool I have. She's 13. She smokes. Her ex-boyfriend is 16. She's interested in a boy that's 16 or 17. I'm just like, "Darlin, you're just asking to get raped."

Willingly giving your virginity away is just wrong before marriage. However, if you're raped then you really didn't lose your virginity. That is something you give away. It can't be taken from you. I understand that girls who get pregnant sometimes is just because of rape, but more often than not it's because they weren't safe. Yes, a condom can break. That's not your fault. But you really shouldn't having doing anything in the first place :/

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-06-2010, 02:10 PM

Don't know if I mentioned this before, (I think I did in the initial post...) , but WHY do these boys aged 16 and up, date little pre-teen girls? It just ISN'T RIGHT and it ISN'T NORMAL. It's okay when you're 12/13/14 to have a crush on an older guy, but for the older guy to crush on you back is EFFED UP.

They're the future pedophiles of the world. I know that if I was a 17 year old boy, I wouldn't be looking for my next girlfriend at the local middle school. >.<
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 03-06-2010, 07:14 PM

Oh yes, it is extremely sickening >.< Oh, and the boy I mentioned before? He's crushing back on her. Yes, it is extremely disturbing and disgusting. And his friend likes her too. But this is mostly because she looks and acts like she's 16 or 17 >.< It bugs me.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2010, 09:20 PM

No guy I know would ever go out with a 13 year old girl. Of course, I'm turning 20 pretty soon, so that would be pedophilia. XD Regardless, at 17, none of my friends would have thought of going out with anyone under 14, because they would all have found that gross and call whoever did, a pedo.

Of course, are you sure they like her? I mean, as you get older, flirting changes and maybe they only like her as a friend.

At least... I hope that's it. o_O

EW. I literally feel like vomiting at the topic. >.< Though a 3-5 age difference does not seem like a lot in the ADULT world, when you're a teenager, you mature at a much different rate and someone who's 16/17 is nearly an adult, when a 13 year old is still a child.

EDIT: Also, your friend doesn't sound like she acts 16 or 17. Smoking does NOT make you cooler/older. At that age, it shows immaturity instead of maturity. Your friend sounds immature to me.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-07-2010, 02:43 PM

Just so everyone knows; I'm a smoker and a lot of my friends are, too. Smoking is not immature, any more than drinking is. However, we are all legal adults; that is the difference.

Also, I highly doubt that your friend either looks or acts seventeen. Trust me, I have seen loads of little tarty children who've plastered on the makeup, wrapped a belt around their waist pretending it's a skirt and tottered up to the bar on stilettos to attempt to buy alcohol... and then been refused by either myself or a collegue. Some of them are so laughable it's pathetic. They look exactly like what they are; children pretending to be grown up.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2010, 10:38 PM

I'm not saying smoking is immature, but doing it underage so you can be "cooler" or "popular" certainly is. >.>

Haha, reminds me of a couple days ago when 2 kids (I dunno their exact age, but probably about 13-ish), walked up to this 20-something guys smoking a cigarette and the kids were like, "Do you have an extra smoke?" The guy laughed and responded with, "What are you, 12? No." The looks on the tweens faces were hilarious. XD
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-08-2010, 06:52 AM

I've had that too; my favourite reply is "I refuse to contribute to the delinquincy of a minor." They just stand there looking totally confused. XD If they annoy me more, I just say, "I don't hand out smokes to children." That usually gets them riled up, which amuses me.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 03-10-2010, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post

Also, I highly doubt that your friend either looks or acts seventeen. Trust me, I have seen loads of little tarty children who've plastered on the makeup, wrapped a belt around their waist pretending it's a skirt and tottered up to the bar on stilettos to attempt to buy alcohol... and then been refused by either myself or a collegue. Some of them are so laughable it's pathetic. They look exactly like what they are; children pretending to be grown up.

She really actually does. She's just a bit short, but I know quite a few girls who are actually that age that are her height, if not shorter o-o'

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-11-2010, 07:45 AM

No, she doesn't. Trust me, but she does not look seventeen. Any adult with the experience could spot her as being underage a mile off.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
lilballababii715

Default 03-11-2010, 04:20 PM

worked out pretty well for me. but im not 12, im 17 & im bf is 23. who are you to judge anyone? really, get a life. people make their own decisions and learn from them. you are not anyone special. dont think you are. quit hating on females who look better & can do better then you.