Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-18-2010, 06:29 PM

No-one is as awesome as me; it even says so in my description! XD

But nope; you are not as awesome as Elanorea, what with her bear wrestling and muscles.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-19-2010, 03:47 AM

Which Street Fighter Do You Resemble the Most? Based on the English version.

Rose

Mysterious and able to see into the future, you are Rose. You have the ability to predict the future through the use of tarot cards. You are often times saddened by the destiny that has befallen you...the destiny to end M.Bison, your master's life at the cost of yours. You are in actuality the righteous and good side of M.Bison's soul and by killing him, you also would die since you share the same soul. You use mystic abilities like using a magic scarf to reflect blasts, and you also a skilled fighter, despite wearing high heels even when fighting.

xD I got my rp charrie, though I picked a variety of answers that I'm sure don't match up with Rose...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-19-2010, 08:06 AM

You have the skills to balance on heels; that's a very good power to have.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-19-2010, 06:00 PM

could come in handy xD

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 04-19-2010, 07:20 PM

Akuma/Gouki

You are the master of the fist. You killed your master Gotetsu and then your brother Gouken when you unlocked the killing arts of Ansatsuken. You sense much power in Ryu and want him to fight you. You seek out powerful warriors to kill in combat and you constantly train your mind and body. You killed M.Bison because the Shugokusatsu attacked the evil in his heart, which is what nakes the Shugokusatsu kill people. Your powers have evolved and grown so much that you have become almost god-like. You are able to destroy mountains, meteors, and stay underwater for hours. You've also fought others like Ken, Adon, and Gen.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-19-2010, 07:29 PM

Does anyone mind if I post a new quiz?

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-19-2010, 07:40 PM

Nope; go right ahead, that's what this thread is for. XD

As well as realising awesomeness.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-19-2010, 07:48 PM

You Scored as Frejr -God of the Sun
Pompous and stubborn at times, he was the Vanir God of the Sun. Passionate and easy to anger he never stops going for what he wants. Hates Loki and his ilk and is the one man calls on for protection.

Frejr -God of the Sun78%Frigga -Queen of the Gods -Goddess of Marriage and Motherhood73%Tir -God of War, Judgment, and Justice68%Thor -God of Thunder63%Baldur -God of Light, Beauty and Goodness60%Odin -King of the Gods60%Sif -Goddess of the Harvest and Fertility58%Loki -God of...[deep breath] Fire, Chaos, Bloodshed, Rage, Murder, Assassins, Shadows, Riddles, Cleverness, Violence, etc.53%Freja -Goddess of Love and War

Which Norse God/Goddess Are You? | Quizfarm.com

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-19-2010, 08:53 PM

You Scored as Loki -God of...[deep breath] Fire, Chaos, Bloodshed, Rage, Murder, Assassins, Shadows, Riddles, Cleverness, Violence, etc.The Trickster, like his fiery power, is easy to anger but he doesn't get mad; he gets even. Clever and vicious he is the bringer of Ragnarokk, the End of the World. Still a devoted Father to his ilk.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-19-2010, 08:59 PM

Well, DUH! XD I'm not surprised by your result. Mine, however, was random.