Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-18-2009, 06:50 PM

Some shops also have a "no kids under 16" rule; it's to discourage kids from bunking off school and hanging out at the mall.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
PruneBlossom (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-13-2010, 04:25 PM

I don't know how young is too young to go to the mall alone, but I think 17 is the good age to go to the mall alone.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-14-2010, 10:24 AM

How so? At my local mall, I see groups of fourteen to fifteen year olds hanging out; and they generally are behaving themselves. I really doubt that anyone is going to get snatched up from a group at that age, even if it wasn't a rare occurance, which it is. It's the kids of ten and under who are allowed to roam the mall alone who are causing the trouble, as well as being made open to the stuff I mentioned earlier. A lot of stupid parents do this; they dump the kids at the mall while they shop.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 03-14-2010, 01:29 PM

eleven is way to young to go to the mall alone. When I was eleven I didn't even have a job and the money I did have could barely by a beverage at the nearest corner store... Theres no point going alone at that age because your only going to be getting into trouble of some sort. I think 14/15 is appropriate. Although at age 13 I went to the malls on my own.Where I live our "malls" are outdoors kinda like a shopping strip so its a we bit more dangerous.I had to grow up quickly because my mom was ill so I had to assist her in grocery shopping while my father was at work .

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-18-2010, 01:00 AM

14 was it for me, i was a very dreamy child, I was rarely focused on what was happening around me, the sort of person that rams into poles and bushes and doesn't actually realize for about 10 seconds
If I was alone at the mall at the age of 11 it would have caused utter chaos for my parents.