Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-18-2010, 07:18 PM

Not in the slightest. XD Unless they can claim family ties. I don't have any children and I don't intend to; instead, I am honoury aunty to my boyf's nephews which is so much better. ^^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-18-2010, 07:19 PM

Oh okay! XD Well, I like kids so we are opposite..

Um...where do u live. JK!! Um, do you think Simon Cowell is a b*tch?? X)

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-18-2010, 07:37 PM

England. XD And he can be, but a lot of the time he's just being truthful. Blunt, sure, but truthful. If someone can't sing, then they have no business trying out for X-Factor in the first place.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-31-2010, 04:54 PM

To all of you: What is your favorite food to cook/eat?

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-31-2010, 05:02 PM

There's a chicken recipe I posted in Post Recipes Here in food; go check it out. XD It's the most delicious thing I've ever made and I plan on cooking it a lot more.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-31-2010, 09:04 PM

To all of you, what's your opinion on anime/manga?

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 06-01-2010, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorPencil View Post
Sprat sandwich with eggs. And anything with lots of garlic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Crescent View Post
I've got nothing against it, but I haven't really watched much anime. I do love Studio Ghibli movies, though.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-01-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
My fave food to cook is pasta; my speciallity dish is penne bolognaise. ^^ My fave food to eat is rare steak; as in, so rare it's mooing. XD

Quote:
I love anime; in some cases, *cough*Streetfighter*cough* the anime is a billion times better than the Western version. However, I really dislike anime snobs who think that anyone who likes popular anime such as Naruto doesn't know anything about it. Bullpoop. I was watching anime when half those snobs were sucking on dummies. Sometimes I like to watch Naruto, cuz I think it's funny and I like a lot of the characters; in another mood, I might put on Elfen Lied or Akira.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-01-2010, 02:54 PM

Akira was hard to watch, at least to me. XD I love Elfen Lied and Hellsing; when I was growing up I watched Sailor Moon, Card Captors, Yu Yu Hakusho and Ruroni Kenshin. I only recently found out, but the other shows I watched were apparently Outlaw Star and Gundam Wing.

Do I actually remember anything from the latter two shows? Nope. But I remember what the characters looked like and that was enough for me to seek it out again. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#30 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 06-01-2010, 03:38 PM

Oooo! Other Mods are finally being asked!

Quote:
I'm a Hearty-Foods kind of gal. I thoroughly enjoy most meat and potatoes. (Burger/Fries, Steak/Baked Potatoe, Beef/Stewed Potatoes).
I really enjoy cooking any type of food. I love to bake too! I would have to say that my favorite thing to cook (for the simple act of cooking) would be Raspberry Linzer Bars. They're a jam-cookie-bar that my Mother just LOVES. I like them too, but I enjoy making them for her during the holidays when I'm back home.

Quote:
I really enjoy Anime! I'm not hard-core or anything though, and most things I consider Anime most hard-core fan's don't like. I'm in love with most of the one's that aired on Cartoon Network when I was growing up (i.e. Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo) and since then I have enjoyed Chobits, His & Her Circumstances and Shuffle!. I am, atm, watching Avatar. That was one that had JUST come on Cartoon Network as I stopped watching anime's in my childhood. I'm really enjoying it though. We're only on the 1st series, but already we're hooked. So glad it's on our Netflix Instant Watch! xD

As for Manga, I've never once read one. Don't know why, just haven't. Actually, I've never read anything even remotely close to something like that, and what I'm talking about are comics period...unless they're in the Sunday Paper!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!