Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
bunnyboo134

Default 11-15-2009, 07:16 AM

To tell the truth, I wanna drive a car!

But I can't because you have to be 17 in my country and I'm still 15 so I use the trains and everything.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
dollby

Default 11-16-2009, 03:08 AM

I started driving a year back. It's so much fun...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-17-2009, 07:58 AM

Not all the time. XD There are so many idiots who have inexplicably been given driving liciences on the roads. O_o

(#14 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-17-2009, 08:03 AM

Those people scare me. Especially when I'm behind the wheel, because I don't have my license yet, and if i get into an accident with an idiot, even if it's completely their fault, I'm afraid of the police being biased toward the licensed driver as opposed to the driver with a temps license. x.x Which, sadly, with our crappy police who never took care of a theft in our own house, I'm sure would happen.

Please, Lord, should I ever crash, let it be in a city where the police at least somewhat care about their jobs. X.x

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-17-2009, 08:07 AM

I've had two accidents, cuz of people who can't flipping well concentrate on the task at hand. -.- The first one was cuz of a bloke who was too busy chatting on his mobile, the second was a bloke who just wasn't looking and hit my motorbike. -.- I was wearing a brightly coloured crash helmet, a reflector and the bike itself was silver. He claimed he couldn't see me; well, hard to do that if you're not watching the road!

(#16 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2009, 08:14 AM

People are stupid. x.x
My sister got into an accident once; an old granny dind't turn on her turn signal and stopped suddenly, and my sister barely bumped her. Then, an idiot behind my sister rammed into her, which cause her car to ram into granny;s My sister's insurance had to pay for granny's car because our incompitant police dind't report a minor detail.

So tell me, is that right? *rhetoric question*

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-17-2009, 08:28 AM

Not in the slightest. -.-

In both of the car accidents, I got paid from the other driver's insurance, but someone I know got hit by an uninsured driver. Had the police not arrested the driver (he was drunk), he would have gotten off scot free.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2009, 03:24 PM

GAH! Stupid idiots. I don't want to drive, but know I more or less have to if I'm to really get anywhere. Sure, there's public transportation for the bigger cities, but anywhere else? Please.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-17-2009, 07:39 PM

Where I work, the buses stop around 7pm, and there's not a train station where I live. I have to drive, just so I can get back from work when I do a late shift.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-17-2009, 07:52 PM

Yup. And I bet it's worse here; our public transportation sucks.

Plus, if I do one day have to go to California, I doubt I'll have the money to pay for a plane. So, how will I go? I'll probably have to drive hundreds and hurndreds of miles. x.x