Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-26-2009, 04:41 PM

We are giving out a final warning regarding all multiple accounts. We are tired of finding regular users with 3-4 separate accounts and have decided that anyone in the future who is caught with a multiple account will be banned for 48 hrs, with each successive account leading to an increase in ban length.

If you want to change names, inform us of this decision right away(before the new account is made or immediately after it is registered) so we can merge your accounts.

Also, if anyone wants to come forward with their multiple accounts now, they will be granted this one time pass on it. You can either post in this thread or PM myself or Miranda for an account merge. If you fail to inform us though, we will simply ban you. We are going to scan through all regular members, so hurry now if you have other accounts.

Public List of Multiple Account Offenders
After warning everyone over and over again, from now on we are going to list multiple account offenders publicly and not just privately. Removal from the public one is dependent upon good behavior and how many accounts you have been caught with(numbered with "x"s). Do not request to be removed, it could result in you having a permanent status on here. Only permanently banned users and those who followed procedure to be merged are not listed here, past offenders are here as well if they have been on in the past month.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 02-07-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-26-2009, 04:49 PM

In case anyone is thinking that this is too harsh a ruling, think again. The reason why we don't allow multiple accounts on here is that people use these accounts for the following:

1. Flaming and attacking other users.

2. Trying to get around the rules of certain forums, for example Requests and Marketplace.

3. Trying to escape permanent warnings and infractions on their main accounts.

In any case, no-one needs tons of accounts, just one will do for forum posting.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-04-2009, 06:59 PM

I am ashamed I have to bring this up again after catching several regular users with multiple accounts. I am currently reviewing these users, who might be announced publicly, and they will most likely be banned.

I AM NOT PLAYING GAMES. THESE ACCOUNTS WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY, EVEN IF I HAVE TO BAN EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU. I'M TIRED OF EVERYONE USING THEM TO ESCAPE WARNINGS AND TO BREAK RULES, SO WE WILL NOW HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY.

Anyone who wants to create an account needs to tell us either before they register or immediately afterwards, otherwise we will ban you as well.

Don't make me post about this again or I will start giving out week long bans for this stupidity. You've been warned enough, I shouldn't have to spend my nights scanning your **** accounts!

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-07-2009, 04:23 PM

It seems some people aren't taking my warning seriously. I will repeat myself, being caught with a multiple account will result in a temporary ban! Come forward if you have them.

Also, I want to extend a thank you to those users who are following procedure and have messaged me to be merged or with their questions. As a thank you, we do not ban anyone who requests to be merged nor do we list them publicly.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Post More than one - 11-26-2011, 01:34 PM

What do we do if we think someone we know has more than one account?

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-26-2011, 06:52 PM

PM me with the information; basically, links to the profiles. It helps if they've made posts on the forum with all their accounts.