Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-19-2009, 11:07 PM

xD You're both close-ish.

Happy early birthday, antimaie! ^^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 02-19-2009, 11:19 PM

I would then have to say that you are 18! XD

baby, you got me. ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 02-20-2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancasterPrincess View Post
I had NO idea! I'm older than both of you?! I thought Kitty was 23 and Elanorea was a little older than Kitty. Completely wrong on both accounts for sure!

As for me: 20 and can't wait for September to get here already! I already know what I want to do: Go to Ruby Tuesdays or The Melting Pot in a hot cocktail dress and have a nice dinner with my husband his sister and her husband! Although I don't know why I'm so excited. I think the taste of alcohol is icky, it may be that I'll finally be of age. 18 is okay, but 21 sounds so much better to me.

I guess you live in the States if the legal age for drinking is 21. In munich its 18 and drinking isn't what its cracked up to be anyways... Now that I am in Canada the legal age is 19 which I am still of age over here. M an do I feel old on here though XD. Least I am not alone! I am turning 20 in Novemer! woopie! I only have been to the States for a visit with firends once. Sounds like nice places for your birthday.

Man I remeber when I was 14,15. God those were horrible years... for me at least... I wish I could go back to the age of nine. Care free, lunches made and ready for you, and hanging out with friends and going to school. Man I miss that. Now its like make your own lunch, don't forget to buy the food to actually make the lunch, buy yourself some clothes, pay rent, pay other bills, clean up, maintain yard, go to school, do homework, go to work, volunteer and then sleep. Gah I wants to be little again...

(#34 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-20-2009, 03:16 PM

How'd you guess, antimaie? xD

I remember how, in Grade 2, kids used to always want to volunteer when the teacher needed it, and they were all friends with each other, and they were always happy and hyper...

Then, in high school, it's totally opposite. xD
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Andjelija (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Skype™ to Andjelija
Default 10-23-2009, 11:32 AM

Turning 11 in a few days.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 10-25-2009, 04:07 PM

I'll be fifteen in a week. YESSS.

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Macky (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-25-2009, 04:32 PM

Fourteen as of September 27th. :B

(#38 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-25-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancasterPrincess View Post
I had NO idea! I'm older than both of you?! I thought Kitty was 23 and Elanorea was a little older than Kitty. Completely wrong on both accounts for sure!

As for me: 20 and can't wait for September to get here already! I already know what I want to do: Go to Ruby Tuesdays or The Melting Pot in a hot cocktail dress and have a nice dinner with my husband his sister and her husband! Although I don't know why I'm so excited. I think the taste of alcohol is icky, it may be that I'll finally be of age. 18 is okay, but 21 sounds so much better to me.
I never noticed this xD I can't believe you thought I was that old, I guess I give off that air a bit. Not really sure why. I've always hung out with older people and have been a serious child(well, usually), but I doubt it made me seem older than you.

For the record, I just turned 19 in late August. Wasn't really a big deal, I'm more excited for Modkipz/Jason's birthday next month--he's turning 21 and I promised him a party. No idea yet if it'll involve getting him drunk; probably not though since we're not huge on it. We'll probably just pick up something and do a toast with his cake, then call it a night. I'm taking him out to Dinosaur BBQ for his birthday dinner.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#39 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 10-25-2009, 11:45 PM

Fifteen. ;D
I can drive in 5 months. (:

baby, you got me. ♥
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-19-2009, 11:40 AM

I turned 12 last Saturday.
Yup 12 on 12/12.XD