Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Rainbow_Colored_Hair

Default 03-01-2009, 06:36 PM

I get mad at random objects >.> like on Friday i was yelling at my homework >.>
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Mirela (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-05-2009, 06:29 PM

I sing at innapropriate moments.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-07-2009, 05:00 PM

When I'm in a weird mood, I start laughing before I even say anything. Not a slight laugh, but like I'm tearing up and my stomach is burning. I usually get like that in 6th period cuz my friend is there. I just think of really weird stuff and start laughing a lot. Then she won't talk to me cuz I freak her out. Also I crack all my fingers and thumbs, my back, neck and sometimes my wrists. I never do my homework the day it is given, always the morning before school. I also get angry easily and will start fights with my siblings for no reason. I tell my mom she's dumb or stupid, which has become a terrible habit of mine because she gets so mad. I never put my clothes away and I leave socks lying around. I take off my jewelry and leave it where ever it is that I take it off. I also carry my dog like a baby and sit him up like a kid on my lap when he weighs 42 pounds...
(#14 (permalink))
Old
PruneBlossom (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default 03-13-2010, 04:28 PM

No one says this one yet. I pick my nose when I am nervous.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-13-2010, 04:47 PM

I have a bad habit of leaving my jewelery lying about too. I also get upset with inanimate objects, especially during PMS xD Stupid spatula! Just turn the flipping patties already!!! *cries* Sigh, I'm an emotional wreck during my time of the month.

I used to bite my fingernails, but was cured of that upon seeing my SIL's nails. She has GORGEOUS nails! I promptly started growing mine out too because my worst bad habit is my jealousy, unfortunately. Yup, definately my worst habit is turning into a green monster.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-18-2010, 02:05 AM

My worst habit is zoning out when people talk to me, I don't feel like telling them their maths homework doesn't interest me and so I nod and smile and all the while am in a completely different world. Then they'll finish with a question such as ...'What do you think?"

What to say >.>

(#17 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-18-2010, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire1996 View Post
My worst habit is zoning out when people talk to me
Same here, only just around TV's xD I have SERIOUS tunnel vision. My in-laws have realized this and either block the TV or turn it off when they want to talk to me. It's a serious problem X_x I don't even like what I'm watching or find it interesting, it could be a commercial for a law attorney that I've seen a hundred times in the past 3 years and I will STILL listen to it rather than what anyone in the room is saying.

Like a bug to a zapper, it's awful.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2010, 01:32 AM

That happens to me too, I just automatically pay attention to the television, computer, phone ect. The 20th centuary obviously isn't doing anything good for me xD

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 03-19-2010, 02:48 PM

I zone out when someone's talking to me about something that I have no interest in(like my teacher in science class).
I also bite my bottom lip when I sleep, and I have sharp ridges on the bottoms of my teeth, so when I wake up my bottom lip has all these marks in it and is extremely dry. Oh, and I sometimes grind my teeth when I sleep, which my mom says I shouldn't do. (My aunt grinds her teeth when she sleeps too and had to get a special thing to put in her mouth to stop her from doing it.)
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2010, 07:30 PM

Another bad habit, I start singing sogs at random points in conversations...people i know are used to it but I do it so much I start singing when i'm talking to strangers xD

They're usually quite odd songs too >.>

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 03-19-2010 at 07:32 PM.