Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-07-2010, 02:20 PM

Girls: Winter Elizabeth, Corwin Amberly, Ida-lee Josephina, Twila Macbeth, Maeve Kristin (Kristin is my mom's name)

Boys: Percy Abbot, Sora Jackson, Dale Odin, Royce Haig, Caleb Pallas

As you can tell I like unique names! XD

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-07-2010, 02:29 PM

Your kids will hate you. Never mind, so would any I had; not that I plan to have any. Maybe a dog instead; and I will name him Othello Loki. ^^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-07-2010, 02:46 PM

Lol, yes they will! XD I'll tell them to blame their father. Othello Loki would be a perfect name for a Jackie Bichon.

Jackie-Bichon, Jackie-Bichons, Bichon Frise Jack Russell Hybrid

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#84 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 05-29-2010, 06:46 PM

I can't have kids but I love the names Wynter and Justice for girls

I, make dollz.
(#85 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 05-30-2010, 10:56 AM

I was out shopping the other day and came accross some really cute names. Both of them I've heard before, but it was cool to hear together:

Hope & Violet

Such adorable names for the two girls! I already have my names picked out so I won't be changing them for those, but I thought they were super cute!

Also, I'm starting to like Amelia for a girl's name. Which do you gals like better? Gracie May or Amelia May?

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-31-2010, 05:19 PM

Lovie, I like Gracie May; but I may be biased because Grace is my middle name. XD

Currently I am really liking Ira Hedvig for a girl and Samuel Jameson for a boy. Oh golly gee. o_o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#87 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 06-08-2010, 10:09 PM

Hmm I agree with Wolfie; Gracie May sounds really cute! ^^

Wolfie, Ira is a pretty name as well.

I am not even sure if I will have children, but I have pondered some names for if I ever do..

I have waaay too many girl names I like, and most are Japanese or really strange, so I shall spare everyone that huge list. XD

But as for boys, for whatever reason, some of my favorite names are: Sebastian, Julian(/Julien, not sure which spelling I prefer), and Daniel. ..Although I am sure if I named a boy Julian, he would get ridiculed.. T.T

I tend to like more unique names for children otherwise.. perhaps that stems from my own name being out of the ordinary.. ;O (My name is Brieze.)

(#88 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 07:24 AM

I like Gracie May; it's old fashioned, but pretty. ^^ Far too many people don't give their girls pretty names any more; I once had this woman come into my place of work with her daughter who was named Tangerine. O_o

(#89 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 09:45 AM

I love the name May/Mae. ^^ It's so pretty! It was my great-grandma's name, and my middle name.

Tangerine? O.o That's just weird; you're not being original, you're just setting up your child for a lifetime of torture.

(#90 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
I like Gracie May; it's old fashioned, but pretty. ^^ Far too many people don't give their girls pretty names any more; I once had this woman come into my place of work with her daughter who was named Tangerine. O_o
Wow, not a single vote for Amelia xD Guess we're sticking with the original plan then!

Yeah, Tangerine is such an odd name, but they can go by the catch-phrase "SO Citrisy!", lol sorry. Has anyone ever played Animal Crossing? Well we changed this cat's catch-phrase to "SO Citrisy" and we get a kick out of it everytime...because we're dorks like that xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_queen View Post
I love the name May/Mae. ^^ It's so pretty! It was my great-grandma's name, and my middle name.
Family tradition for me. All the first born daughters on my mother's side are given the middle name of May. I didn't like it growing up, and would have LOVED the spelling Mae. Anywho, I adore it now because it means something to me and I'll be able to pass it down with pride.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!