Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Cutiekins (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-10-2009, 09:14 PM

I like the names Sophie and Kayleigh.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
X_SWEET_TEMPTATION_X (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 03-10-2009, 09:47 PM

for my kids,the oldest girl will be named Adrianna, after my great grandmother. For the oldest boy, I like the name Dimitri and Andre
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
x_Minney_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-11-2009, 01:22 PM

Eh, Lindsay, Stefani, Selena, Lillian, Mel and Sophie are the ones i like for girls.
For boys, Harry. xP
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-11-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky View Post
The unfortunate child shall be known as either Melon or Watermelon if I spare its life. :B
Said child can be email penpals with my kids Othello Loki and Ophelia Skadi. They can email each other to moan about their cruel mothers.

(#55 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-11-2009, 04:43 PM

Girls names are always changing for me...I DO know that I want it to be something very very pretty and french, lol. I've been playing with my name but pronouncing it the way it's supposed to be pronounced. My name is french but it's pronounced the american way and I've always hated that, lol. Ones that have stuck the longest were: Genavive, Olivia and then my name. The middle name has already been picked though. My mother's middle name was May and so is mine and so is my grandmother's I think. Eh. It's tradition and I'm sticking to it. Even though I know my little girl will hate me when/if she joins Spanish. Aparently May in spanish is Mayo...which sucks.

As for a boy I've had a set name in mind for the last 2 years so I think it will stick. Tucker Bain. I chose the first name cause I adore it so much! My husband chose the middle name...well sort of. I asked him what he'd like the middle name to be and I offered up Bain because that's his "game name" for everything, lol. He liked it. But he doesn't like the name Tucker, he says it sounds like a last name and now everytime I see Tucker as a first name I'm sure to show it to him.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#56 (permalink))
Old
Macky (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default 03-11-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Said child can be email penpals with my kids Othello Loki and Ophelia Skadi. They can email each other to moan about their cruel mothers.
Sadly I have a haunting suspicion that said child will commit suicide before he or she will gain the ability to read and/or write.
D:

(#57 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-11-2009, 05:57 PM

Any child of mine will be evil, so will not do so. XD

(#58 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-11-2009, 05:59 PM

And then my kids will budge in to tag-spam both your kid's emails and then reform gradually until they're a regular saints. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Macky (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default 03-11-2009, 06:12 PM

I believe if I am ever trapped in a predicament involving giving birth to an infant, I shall present it to my cannibalistic classmate who will then end its life. However I do not suppose a beautiful name such as Melon will add additional flavor to the contents of its carcass.

I shall stop spamming. :B

(#60 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-11-2009, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post
And then my kids will budge in to tag-spam both your kid's emails and then reform gradually until they're a regular saints. XD
Not a chance. My children will never reform, and will slowly send your kids insane. xD

In any case, I never really feel maternal enough to have kids, so doubt it'll come to that. I already have an honoury nephew and niece, and one more on the way. XD