Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-17-2012, 10:15 PM

Well in history the other day we learned about the "flapper" Zelda Fitzgerald. I was thinking about and I've decided I'm naming one of my children Zelda! Preferably after the princess ninja on Legend of Zelda though. XD I don't know I think it's cool, but I don't want her to get made fun of!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-18-2012, 04:14 PM

I guess if I ever give birth to one or ever adopt a small child, like a baby or something, who hasn't yet been named, I'll name the boy Stormageddon.

Yes, I am dead serious. Obviously he'd be nicknamed "Storm" for school reasons and yes he will be raised to know the awesomeness of his name.

IT'S MAGICAL.

Also, if the same situation for a girl; Arya Stark, insert last name here.

God I'm a nerd.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-19-2012, 05:06 PM

That is super weird, Wolfie. xD But I've heard weirder. When browsing through a baby names site, I found Genesis, Baby, Lyric, and Queen. o_o

My hubby wants to name our kids after Being Human characters - Josh, Aiden, Nora, and Julia. He loves that show - as do I - but maybe naming one after a character is enough. I really like Nora & Julia, though.

I like most girl names ending with "a": Nora, Kara, Julia, Olivia, Veronica, Cassandra, Amanda (his sister's name though, so that SUCKS), Stella/Ella, Christina/Tina, Elina (or Elena), Layla, Miranda...

For boys, there's a "4-letter" pattern: Mike (Michael), Luke (Lukas/Lucas), Nate (Nathan), Josh (Joshua), Liam, Eric, Abel, Jude, Evan, Cole...

Now that I'm married, I really have to start thinking about this.
(#104 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-19-2012, 06:32 PM

My cousins name is Aiden (nickname Aido). And I know even more Liams now

Wolfie, those are some Ca-RAZ-y names, but they're awesome. I like Anya Stark as a name just by itself, haha.

I still have no idea what I'd name my child. Mostly cause I haven't even thought about a serious relationship that could lead to marriage and children yet

But I still like James, Liam, Brian, *insert other Irish name here*

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#105 (permalink))
Old
MewMew00 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-21-2012, 12:10 PM

If I have a girl she'll either be Summer or Autumn, and if I have a boy I think I will name him Zander.

RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!