Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-09-2010, 03:04 PM

I REALLY love the name River for a girl.

For my first girl, I'm really torn between three names. River, Gillian and Ellie.

As for boy names, I have no earthly idea. I like the names Henry and Richard.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 01-15-2012, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowersFall View Post
I've always liked the name "Jacob" for a boy which is Hebrew (like my name! Lol) . Some websites say it means "He grasps the heel" or "The Supplanter" which is kinda funny cause my last name means "Supplanter"...anybody know what a "Supplanter" is? Anyways, I like the name "Sofie" for a girl, which is either Dutch, Greek or French...I looked the name up, and 3 different websites had different origins for the name, XD!! and it means, Wise?
So I just laughed so hard at this! I totally forgot that I posted on here, and forgot about both of these names (have new ones) but this was 2 years before I got my dog, and I ended up naming her Sofie XD Wow, liked that name better than I thought...guess I can forget about naming a girl that tho.
and I don't like the name Jacob all that much anymore...cause it make me think of twilight -_- I mean I like twilight in all...but no.

Anyways, my new ones are.
For a girl is Coraline Elizabeth. I think Coraline sounds so cute, it makes me think of a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Elizabeth because its my mom's and my middle name. ^^
For a boy I love Gabriel Charles. I'm in like love with the name Gabriel, I love the sound of it, and it makes me think of the Angel. Charles because its my daddy's middle name, so its close to my heart...No matter what, if I have a little boy, he will have this name! XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-16-2012, 02:54 PM

I like the names Liam, Luke, Oliver, Jude, Ephraim, and Miles for boys.

For girls, I like Vivian, Violet, Veronica, Olivia, Rachel, Scarlett, and Zoey.

Generally, I like names that aren't super weird, but ones that they likely won't have multiples of in their classes throughout school. My best friend is named Emily, and she once had a class with 3 other Emily's. o_o
(#94 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-16-2012, 10:43 PM

I do know a Liam ( a few, actually, but only one that I''d really say I'm friends with.) He' a pretty cool guy.

I still like the name Tricia for a girl. Other girl names: Ruth, Kaleigh, Brenna, Marissa.

Boys: I love the name James, as common as it is. Sometimes the masses are right Other names: Fletcher(more as a middle name, though), Daniel, Tristain, and Xander (yes, that sounds so much more unique than "Alex").

But, those are just names that appeal to my ear. I don't know I'd name my kids that.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#95 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 01-17-2012, 12:02 AM

For girls I love the names, Lydia, Mimi, Amber, Zyrina (Dont ask, I acutally like it. It's different) and Syrina.

For guys I like, Danny (>.>), Max, Cyrus, and more but they dont come to mind.

When it comes to names, I like names that are different and that you really dont hear.

Henshin
MomoUraKinRyu
Climax Form
(#96 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Smile My Kids - 01-17-2012, 08:05 PM

Even though it will be a couple years before I have kids....I already have some choices. I plan on having around 5 kids (I really adore children), but will most likely be adopting some.

Girls: Anamaria, Katniss, and Prim (Yes I know the last two are from the hunger games, but I find the names unique)

Boys: Abe and Uriah

(#97 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-23-2012, 06:29 PM

Whew! Okay. I have brand new names that I've loved for like ages.
I want two boys and a girl. So, boys names first.
Benjamin
Jason Culver(middle)

Benjamin because he's my favorite book character.
Jason because he's another of my favorite book characters. and Culver for his middle name because my brother and dad and grandpa and great grandpa all had that for a middle name.

And for the girl
Carder

Carder because it's my grandma's maiden name. My aunt was supposed to name one of her daughters that, but she didn't.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#98 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-27-2012, 02:17 AM

Oh! I completely agree with River *cough* Firefly *cough*

It sounds awfully mean, but it would awesome to call your kid River Tam, if she was a girl, and see if anyone picked up on the reference xD

(#99 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-29-2012, 04:03 PM

Named my first girl Gracie, if I have another girl her name will be Evony. I changed my choice for boy's name. Right now I'm undecided, but I'm loving Caiden (Hubby prefers Kaiden) or Parker.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#100 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-07-2012, 02:53 AM

I don't get Selenna from Lester and Anne. xD Maybe I'm just too tired, but the only similarity I see is "Anne" backwards at the end. OH, now I also see "Les" from Lester backwards at the beginning. Ha. Clever and tricky.

ANYWAY, it depends on the name I guess? At least it has a backstory. Going by that though, my kid would have a really weird name... I don't know what to do with Hayley and Glen..... Neyah? Halen? I do not know. =P