Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
nikkolai (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 7 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-02-2010, 11:52 AM

I did have 6 nightmare before Christmas posters but it's gone down to 3 since my room was re-painted.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Cookie_Crumps (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-02-2010, 03:40 PM

I have 4 , 1 princess , 1 barbie xD , Kathrine Heigel , Amanda Bynes . I want to also put Jennifer aniston , Jonas Brothers , Miley cyrus but I don't think my mom would agree , she didn't agree on the first four so I think she won't agree AGAIN xD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 04-03-2010, 05:53 PM

Oh wow, I have so many posters now.
I've got:
A Pink Floyd 'Learning To Fly' one. The Beatles' 'Abbey Road'. Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway To Heaven', 'The Mothership', a few poster-sized prints, and a super massive (like six feet tall) Zeppelin poster. Um, I have a Woodstock poster, a bunch of printed off pictures of bands (Rolling Stones, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin, etc.). I have a big Foo Fighters poster. Lots of novelty movie posters (Alice in Wonderland, Indiana Jones, etc.)...
Erm-
I've got a few misc posters that I can't even explain... pictures torn out of magazine, postcards... let's just say every wall in my room (and I don't have a small room) is covered!
So basically the movies and bands that are on my wall are: Led Zeppelin (nine or ten including prints), Pink Floyd (2), The Beatles (1), Woodstock (1) Valkyrie, Indiana Jones, Alice in Wonderland (Go five dollar posters at Walmart!), and alot more that I can't remember since I'm not even at home right now. Let's just say I've very proud of my posters and those and my vinyls are my babies. XD

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.

Last edited by Rocketship_ : 04-03-2010 at 05:57 PM.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
dropdead_x (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-15-2010, 03:46 PM

I have a oli sykes poster,paramore,you me at six,metro station,geradrd way,all time low,forever the sickest kids
(#25 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 04-15-2010, 08:44 PM

Well,I have A nightmare before christmas,paramore,guns and roses,nirvana,Bullet for my valentine,Metro station,forever the sickest kids,Naruto,Sasuke,Itachi, sakura (theres one with naruto,sakura,sasuke,The 'pervy sage' lol.) Tons of naruto. A lights drawing By me.. The used,SpongeBob ;D ,Jimmy The "rev" Sullivan,From a7x.. These silhouettes..
i think thats pretty much all my posters xD one part of my wall is kinda blank,i have more room for more P:

Yoh
(#26 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 04-16-2010, 12:14 AM

I don't really have any posters.
My wall is all...eh, not poster-type wall. That's all I can say.

But on my door where my mirror used to be, I have a "Why So Serious?" poster and on the front of my door there is a signed Indiana Jones poster. :]

BUT. I do have pictures I printed taped all over. :3
Most of it, is art from DeviantArt.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 05-27-2010, 08:48 PM

I have a huge framed and glassed poster of Michael Jackson [his thriller album shoot].

I, make dollz.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 05-28-2010, 01:46 AM

I have an Alice in Wonderland poster. One of Rorschach from The Watchmen. And a Marvel Poster

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.