Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default Stupid things your parents do and have done - 11-24-2008, 04:54 PM

Stupid things your parants do and have done: It's happened to everyone.
Mine are:
Once, when I was really small, the kitchen table was on fire and I was running between it and mom, who was gardening, screaming the fact on the top of my lungs. Eventually I managed to convince her that I wasn't attention seeking, when the tablecloth was beyond repair. XD

Also, once in playschool when I accidentally split my ear from falling the wrong way, she brought me to the docters, and then bent me in two while the docter sewed up my ear. I couldn't breath or even squeek to tell her. That was like, the most disturbing thing that ever happened to me during my early childhood. I took months to get over it, and she was showering me with gifts to make up for it. Makes me sick thinking about it now.

Now we have the crown jewel; the way she hounds me. She walks to school with me, follows me EVERYWHERE. I mean WTFH?!! I'm an effing teenager, I can go places myself without sustaining injury or doing something I shoulds, FFS. I can never talk to my freinds properly for fear she'll hear me. I do NOT need to be supervised wherever I am. At least I have one thing she's powerless to follow me around on: The internet. -.-

Okay, now what are yours?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-24-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-25-2008, 04:29 PM

Not stupid, but terribly annoying: Mom is being paranoid about my relationship with my guy friend Isaac. -.- Look, Mom, he is NOT hurting me, emotionally or physically or whatever. Yes, I still like him, but at least he was honest with me when he told me he was planning a date with a girl from his church group instead of trying to hide it from me! He respects me, which is more than I can say you do sometimes. -.-

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-25-2008, 04:37 PM

I was supposed to go to a lock-in Friday night and I had to bring a pack of 24 water bottles. Well, since it would be 20 minutes out of our way, my mom said I couldn't go. I was like WTH! I swear she is such a b*tch at times and I have told her that. To her face. Not the smartest thing I have ever done but it felt good and I didn't say sorry.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#4 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-25-2008, 04:42 PM

Parents are soo unreasonable at times. -.-

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#5 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-25-2008, 04:43 PM

I KNOW! It gets so frustrating as well. -.-

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#6 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-25-2008, 04:47 PM

Uuuhh uhhh uuuhhh. Once, my moms program was on in half an hour. I was playing a console game, and she made me get off. Went I asked her why she said 'I don't want to miss the beggining' I mean WTF? That's in thirty minutes, d@mn you!

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 11-25-2008, 04:52 PM

My mom freaks out over my acne. She is always looking at me when I am trying to do something. It is stressful! Let me live my own life! Beauty isn't everything!

(#8 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-25-2008, 04:54 PM

My mom does that all the time because I'm spotty. I'm getting sick of trying to explain the exact degree of how much I don't give a 5hit what people think of me. I'm me, and me is too busy comprehending the universe to give a f*ck about his spots.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-25-2008, 06:15 PM

My mum's a healthnik, and she's always getting on my case about eating properly, exercising more and stopping smoking. It gets on my nerves cuz first up, I do eat properly and I do exercise; as for the smoking, I know it's bad for me, but I'm a legal adult and as far as that's concerned, I can do what I like. -.-

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-26-2008, 02:27 PM

My mom calls me whenever I am out late, even if she knows that I am safe and with friends. This is more of a minor annoyance, really, but when I was at my friend's boyfriend's birthday she called me about seven times! Nobody else's parents called. I mean, I really appreciate her concern for me, but that was a bit over the top.