Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default Stupid things your parents do and have done - 11-24-2008, 03:54 PM

Stupid things your parants do and have done: It's happened to everyone.
Mine are:
Once, when I was really small, the kitchen table was on fire and I was running between it and mom, who was gardening, screaming the fact on the top of my lungs. Eventually I managed to convince her that I wasn't attention seeking, when the tablecloth was beyond repair. XD

Also, once in playschool when I accidentally split my ear from falling the wrong way, she brought me to the docters, and then bent me in two while the docter sewed up my ear. I couldn't breath or even squeek to tell her. That was like, the most disturbing thing that ever happened to me during my early childhood. I took months to get over it, and she was showering me with gifts to make up for it. Makes me sick thinking about it now.

Now we have the crown jewel; the way she hounds me. She walks to school with me, follows me EVERYWHERE. I mean WTFH?!! I'm an effing teenager, I can go places myself without sustaining injury or doing something I shoulds, FFS. I can never talk to my freinds properly for fear she'll hear me. I do NOT need to be supervised wherever I am. At least I have one thing she's powerless to follow me around on: The internet. -.-

Okay, now what are yours?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-24-2008 at 06:32 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!