Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-26-2008, 02:28 PM

Start to worry if you get to my age and she's still doing it... XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 11-26-2008, 03:08 PM

I am tenderheaded. When my mom brushes my hair I scream, she gets mad if I scream. It is like I am not allowed to show any pain.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-26-2008, 04:03 PM

I used to get smacked with the hairbrush if I screamed. It wasn't that I was tenderheaded, my hair was super short and curly when I was little so it got knots pretty bad and as such, it HURT.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 11-26-2008, 10:09 PM

A minor annoyance.
My parents will ask three times a day what I have for homework.
Like seriously, my dad will pick me up, and the first thing he will ask is what I have for homework. Then we get home and my mom asks, if I am doing something and I don't hear her, she hounds me until she finds out. Then when I do my homework, they ask what homework I am doing, I mean, can't I just not specifically say what homework I have?! The last thing I want to think about after school is homework. Another thing, my dad will always ask wht I did at lunch break at school, who I hung out with, and what I talk about. I have my own life, I don't think my little social life is his concern, much less my conversations. He knows I am not doing anything bad, I would never do that, but I am afraid to even mention a boys name. If I haven't talked to a friend for a while, he will ask if we've had a falling out or what happened. He seems to want to know more about my friends than I do!

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-27-2008, 06:35 AM

Isn't that annoying when parents do that? x.x It's like, God FORBID I simply don't talk to my friends every single day. If I don't talk to them either IRL or on Facebook, my mom freaks out and thinks I'm having trouble.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#16 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-27-2008, 11:38 AM

Ooooh yeah. I mean, my mom is really crazy sometimes. Does exactly that. I don't really care what you think, what you want or what you decide, mom. And trust me, if I ever DID get a GF you'd either be totally out of the know or be totally powerless to stop it. -.- I'm really sick of her trying to backseat drive my life. Sometimes she whines at me about my freinds. Lets see... She constantly calls my freinds weird, stupid, odd, blahblahblah and says I shoudln't be near them.. DESPITE the the fact I'm just as weird and strange. That's WHY I hang out with them. And when I explain this, she orders me to agree that that's not true and I'm not a geek. I'M SICK OF BEING TOLD THAT. I am a geek, and I'm proud of it!! >.< I'm sick of being told my freinds are a bit 'You know' I'm, afraid I don't know, mommy dearest, because whatever you mean bye that seems to be unique to your mind. I refuse to live like you and become like you, ****it.
I reeeaaaally hate my mom.. If it wasn't for the basic natural instinct to stay with her until adulthood, I'd be long gone.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 11-27-2008, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
I used to get smacked with the hairbrush if I screamed. It wasn't that I was tenderheaded, my hair was super short and curly when I was little so it got knots pretty bad and as such, it HURT.

I guess I am pretty lucky, the hair brush must of hurt. My dad gets mad at me if I complain about having pickles on my burger. Complaining about the food.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 11-29-2008, 01:52 AM

ughhhhhhhhh!!!! my parents dont allow me to listen to like ANY music! i mean they wont even let me listen to aly and aj!!!!!! what the heck!

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-29-2008, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LILreBeL08 View Post
ughhhhhhhhh!!!! my parents dont allow me to listen to like ANY music! i mean they wont even let me listen to aly and aj!!!!!! what the heck!
****, that's horrible. I couldn't imagine living without music; I just don't understand how some people can hate music. Maybe you should get headphones, so your parents don't have to hear it?

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-29-2008, 09:05 AM

Probably would make it even worse; a friend of mine's mom totally freaks out on her if she can't hear what she's doing at all times on the computer or in her room.

Halestorm