Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 10-26-2008, 08:57 PM

Omg, we were downtown today (We were going to see Swan lake) We were RIGHT by were Obama was making his speech. It was after 10 and he still had not made his speech o_o We found out there were like 79,000 (Thousand) People there O_O Omg! Thats a LOT of people.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-03-2008, 03:53 PM

If you vote for nobody, somebody's still going to win. If you don't vote, then you have no say.

From where I sit, I don't know why anyone would NOT vote for Obama. Of course, I can't vote, but to me it's obvious who everyone should vote for.

I wonder what my reaction will be like if McCain wins... O_o Maybe I should practise my *D@mn-now-Palin-might-end-up-running-the-country-south-of-mine-and-the-world-will-be-doomed-
all-because-America-made-a-VERY-stupid-choice-and-Obama-was-the-better-candidate-AH!* face. xD

ANYWAY, the election's tomorrow, and if you are of legal voting age (or just remind your parents to..) VOTE! Let yourself be heard!

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 11-03-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-03-2008, 03:55 PM

There are freaking morons at my school who believe abortion is carrying the baby to term, giving birth, then saying 'o i dun want this kid kill it now'. -.- How stupid can you get?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#84 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2008, 04:06 PM

O_o That's a very different idea of abortion. Now THAT would be cruel.

I'm not "pro-abortion" or anything, but if a woman isn't ready for a child or if the baby was conceived in a violent/hurtful manner, it seems right to allow them to make the choice. Again, I'm not saying that women should stop using condoms or birth control because they think that "Oh, if I get pregnant, I can just get an abortion!", I just think that it should be up to the woman who's pregnancy it is because it is their pregnancy, after all. You can't force people to keep a child that they aren't ready for. (Like, what if a 11 year old girl was r@ped and ended up getting pregnant? I suppose that, in the Republicans minds, she should keep the child.)

OH! And I love how some people say that Obama doesn't support *** marriage. He really said that he would leave it up to the individual states. McCain/Palin want to completely ban it nation-wide. Seems like most *** people would vote Obama, whether or not he personally believes in *** marriage.

Tell me, what pros do the Republicans have to offer? From what I have heard, I just don't see why anyone (other then people who like war, discrimination, etc.) would vote Republican.

xD In Canada, our "Conservative" party is most like the Democrats. The Republicans are more like what us Canadians would call "arrogant international terrorists", or something. Meaning that they think it's okay to go to war with the rest of the world, because they think killing innocents will somehow be beneficial to their country. O_o
(#85 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-03-2008, 04:19 PM

my whole family is a republican. i dont care. i probably will when i am older. my grandma said she would rather vote for like someone like hilary clinton than vote for obama. i'll just be glad when all the voting things will be over after tomorrom. no more political phones messages. no more stupid flyers in the mail....no matter who wins, not every will be happy. (dont bash on my granny or any of my fam bc they hate obama....everyone has their opinion...)

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#86 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 11-03-2008, 05:40 PM

I don't know what gonna happen o_o Either way.. *Gets my suitcase out* WOOTEN! Good-bye America xD I just think Obamas gonna win... i move... What'll my christmas play do o.o gonna be the 8th time we move -.-; Yikes.

(#87 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-03-2008, 07:39 PM

I still just don't understand why anyone would vote Republican...? I really like Obama. He seems so sweet and down-to-earth to me.
(#88 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-04-2008, 08:07 AM

Magni's beard... that's really, really weird. How can any kid conjure up such a cruel idea and say it to other people? >.> Society's gone to the dogs. Make that the hellhounds. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#89 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-04-2008, 04:56 PM

here is how i see things...
*if obama wins,then if he does something wrong, then he will be assinated within a week
*and if McCain wins,then he will just die in office

my dad says he doesnt care who i want to win, as long as i have a reason why.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#90 (permalink))
Old
CutiezRox121 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Talking 11-04-2008, 05:47 PM

McCain/Palin!

rica
Happy Halloween!