Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default Politics - 10-14-2008, 07:20 AM

I can't find any politic linked threads until way back, so I decided to start a general politics thread. American or Canadian politics - whatever you want.

I'll start with American.

Well, I don't like Sarah Palin. To me, her views make no sense and she's not very smart of professional. Did anyone else see the Vice-Presidential debate? I did. She winked. Twice. Poor move. And she wouldn't answer half the questions directly.
She wants to teach abstinence instead of safe sex. Now that obviously didn't work for her knocked up teenage daughter Bristol, now did it?
She doesn't respect animal rights. She hunts animals. I can't help think of the poor little things.
The reason I'm so annoyed that people would vote Republican is because McCain may not make it all 4 years - and definitely not 8 - and they Sarah Palin would be the first woman President. Yikes. Just image her in control. O.o Besides, voting Republican would be like voting Bush back in. He and McCain do have very similar views and agree on a lot.

Obama seems like a passionate, caring young guy. I will admit, he lacks some experience, but really and truly, nobody is prepared to be President EXCEPT for the President. It's a big job being the President of a major country.

On to Canadian...

I don't like Dion. Or Layton. Dion I can't understand half the time, and I've grown not to trust the Liberals. Layton seems to think money will just fly from the sky or something. NDP nearly bankrupted both BC and Ontario when they were in charge of those provinces.
Besides, Harper's been doing a good job so far.

Off the topic, anybody notice the price of gas getting lower? xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!