Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 10-14-2008, 07:12 PM

Oh, my o.o;; *Throws dart at palin picture* HA Take that! I can kill your picture! Scary... just.. we just shouldn't vote o.o

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-14-2008, 07:15 PM

I have something else to say.
You know what sucks?
My friends sister is 17,and turns 18 the day AFTER elections.
Bummer for Mary Kate.....
I wonder who she would vote for....
Hopefully Obama.
He`s the best out of the canadates.

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-14-2008, 07:15 PM

Or we just shouldn't vote Republican. I have a feeling Obama might be able to make America more like Canada. Canada would still be more visually stunning - in my opinion - but at least, perhaps, America would stop getting involved in so many wars. Less wars = less terrorism, after all.

But I'm glad so many people want to move to Canada. You should see the view of Lake Erie from my cottage (it's right on the lake). I wish I had a camera last weekend, 'cuz I won't be able to show you any pictures until next spring. However, it's beautiful.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 10-14-2008, 07:16 PM

Oooh, Hayley! I know a dream come true for you. Sarah Palin coming and ruling Canada. But wouldn't she kill your pets?

(#25 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-14-2008, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
Or we just shouldn't vote Republican. I have a feeling Obama might be able to make America more like Canada. Canada would still be more visually stunning - in my opinion - but at least, perhaps, America would stop getting involved in so many wars. Less wars = less terrorism, after all.
I find it retarded how we are getting involved in the Russia vs. Georgia war.
(No not Georgia the state....
>.>)
Evacuate to Canada=Not getting crushed by Russia.
And you know this is sorta off topic,like most of this post,but I did a report on that Russia vs. Georgia,and how we are getting involved in it.
I got an A.

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2008, 07:25 PM

AHHHH... If Sarah Palin becomes Prime Minister, I would personally assassinate her. No joke. I'm a dangerous person when I snap. O.o Besides, the Queen would not allow that. After all, she has the final say in Canada. Not like she does much, but with a big decision like that, she'd definitely stick her nose into England's baby country and save it from absolute destruction.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2008, 07:27 PM

Do you have an accent? I mean an english accent.

This is getting off topic..

But the Queen must decide everything. Do you mean the queen of England?

(#28 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2008, 07:39 PM

No, we don't have an accent. We sound... Canadian? We pronounce every letter, so no. No accent.

And yes, the Queen of England. We have a Constitutional Monarchy. The Queen sends her thoughts through the Governor General. Unless it's something really important though, like a national depression, then she doesn't do anything. The Prime Minister is in control most of the time.

And this isn't off topic. Well, the accent thing was. But we're talking Canadian politics, now. ^_^
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2008, 07:53 PM

It would be bad if Canada and USA got in a war. o.o;; But are we on the peace list. XD And, I would like to see Canada one day. What if Canada and the USA formed on coutry, Camerica.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2008, 07:58 PM

I doubt that would happen though. Last time America tried to take over Canada, they failed and we Canadian/British burned down their White House. Plus, most countries would take Canada's side and not America's. Just a fact.