Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 10-14-2008, 05:24 PM

The United States economy is horrible now. Something with Wall Street. Atleast I am not a kid, so I don't have to worry about that kind of stuff. Cnn is usually on when I come down to get ready for school. XD

Last edited by Catlover642 : 07-23-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 10-14-2008, 05:24 PM

I have a friend thats almost from canada.. she was born in alsaka, i'm sure she had to pass ALL the way through canada. i also know a few people from canada too. I don't really care IF we go green. I don't really know what change it'll bring.. my dad Disagrees on recycling too o.O

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-14-2008, 05:28 PM

I'm not sure it will let you PM me, my settings are on Friends Only... I think. I will need to check. And I wouldn't say I'm nice. I'm nice when people agree with me, is all. I'm quite a b*tch when it comes to a disagreement. I can't help but argue my point and I come off as a real jerk sometimes. But such is life. xD

Full_Moon_Rising, what does your dad agree with, by chance? xD
(#14 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Default 10-14-2008, 05:31 PM

I don't really know o.O I don't know if he really wants to go green -.-; I Shall ask him tonight xD He agrees with everything being nice and clean o.O (Which i don't agree with. *looks at room* o.o; We're going a bit off topic here xD

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 10-14-2008, 05:32 PM

I disagree with your dad. To me recyling WILL make a difference. Is it bad in Canada too? And if it won't let me, I will just post a comment on your profile. I lied, I am getting off topic again. But back in topic, the presidents answered questions on Nicolodeon. They had a think called, Kids Pick The President. I voted for Obama online. McCain was anwsering SOME questions starting like, "Thank you so and so" To me McCain seems kind of "uptight"

(#16 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Default 10-14-2008, 05:37 PM

Oh.. yeah.. did you guys see the thing were mcain had to defend obama for the things voters or somthing did? Oh and look...

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Somebody had this picture in avatar chat... i feel like i'm in a weird family. we voted for bush last year too O_O I feel really weird.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2008, 05:39 PM

Not considerably off topic. Only slightly. ^_^

I wouldn't consider anyone from Alaska, Canadian. That would make Sarah Palin a Canadian, and that would be a disgrace to my country. Besides, barely any Canadians live up north. Most of us live within a few hours of the Canadain-American border. I can't remember what that spread of area is called. It has a special name. -.-

Anyway, has anyone seen the SNL skits? They do a great job of spoofing Sarah Palin.

My mother and I really bond over American politics. We both like Obama and can't stand Sarah Palin and her "winks" and her constant use of the words "maverick", "Joe Six-pack", and "Hockey Mom".

And is what bad in Canada? The environment? No, it's pretty good here. So is the economy - in comparison to America's, at least.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Default 10-14-2008, 05:42 PM

I say Canada is one of the good countrys (xD) I don't wanna live in U.S now. i'd hate to be bombed >.> I wanna live in canada o.O It's annoying then the politic ads come up Dx I feel like switching the channel o.o

(#19 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2008, 05:45 PM

Luckily, in Canada, the election only lasts a few months and not a year or so.

If Palin was in charge, I'm sure there would be a lot more bombings and a lot more wars. Don't forget, she likes killing innocents. For now it's just innocent animals, but what next?
(#20 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-14-2008, 06:11 PM

I want Obama,I agree,Sarah Palin sucks.
And I would die to live in Canada.
I`ve always seen these cool pictures from my friends when they visit Canada,and I think they are soooo cool!<3
It would seem much more peaceful there,unlike our crashing economy.
The only thing I would miss is my home,family,and friends.

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.