Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#71 (permalink))
Old
Mirela (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-05-2009, 07:37 PM

Im 13 and some girls in my class at school have already had more than one boyfriend, and not to mention have already had sex. Its pretty scary.

I dont really get why they dress like they do, cause in Australia our schools have uniforms and we had a casual day last week to raise money for the bushfire victims we had a casual day and if you wore casual you had to bring money to donate, and all these girls were wearing short skirts and skimpy tops and heels to school, its like, why? And our science teacher got annoyed because all these girls were wearing these open toed heels and she had to make them miss out on doing and experiement cause some health and safety thing says they must wear closed toed shoes that keep you grounded, so like flat.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#72 (permalink))
Old
ponyboy (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Default 03-06-2009, 12:35 AM

i'm worried about this too. some kids i know laready have sex. I personally belive in the christian moral abstinence til marriage, and some kids hate me and make fun of me because of that.

Avatar by saraSKELLINGTONsiggy made by Rameboe and jordanashley
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
Virgogirl11 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 04-29-2009, 06:39 PM

I know what you guys mean!My best friend's mom is rather ****ish and she has 4 kids ALL from DIFFERENT dads!The worst thing is my best friend is becoming like her mom!She's all over other guys and kissing them while dating someone who is in high school!Also my older sister was caught having sex with her boyfriend in her car in our dad's driveway!The thing is her boyfriend is in college so it's technally rape and my dad and step mom never do anything about it!Some role model my sister is -.-

Peace,Love and Sing!
(#74 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-29-2009, 07:03 PM

Well, if your sister is 17 or 18, then it isn't stat rape. In most cases, there are leeway with the year before, especially if the participants are close in age.

Now that I am done with that fun fact, that is outrageous. What happened to going out to the abandoned roads? At least, if you are going to have sex, pay for a hotel room or choose somewhere away from people, not a driveway. Its just plain old skanky to be having sex right in your parent's driveway and I know I would never do that and I am in college.

Girls, take it from me, you don't want to be having sex like that anyways. Half of the time their cars are nasty and you can't get help if you are stuck like that. Better to wait until you are older and can handle it better.

Av & Sig Credit: Me