Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-16-2009, 11:25 AM

None taken.... XD

I wonder did she force him into it, or pressure him? O.o Somehow I'm rather doubtful it was fully concentful.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-16-2009, 11:33 AM

I doubt she forced him, society today encourages young sexual activity. Chances are he thought it would make him cool, then he proceeded on without any real concern for the consequences. She probably did pressure him a bit, possibly with hints that she would dump him if he didn't. That would be enough to convince any kid to do it and is pretty common strategy for boys when they want some from their girlfriends.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-16-2009, 03:26 PM

It creeps me out, to be honest. I wouldn't be surprised in twenty years to see that girl up on a pedo rap. That boy looks about eight and she apparently started seeing him when he was ten or eleven years old, which to me should really be investigated. Also, there are a couple of other boys who say they've slept with her, which she's denying. To be honest, I have to say that I believe them; if boys make up stories about having sex with girls, they tend to pick the really pretty ones. They'd hardly spread it about that they'd slept with a plain, dumpy fifteen year old unless it was true. And her denials look too much like "the lady doth protest too much"; it's even possible that Alfie isn't the father after all. O_o

(#64 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-24-2009, 11:15 AM

omigosh that boy really does look 8! That's so horrible. And what really really disgusts me is that she had sex with him. She definately knew better especially since moms have the talk about the birds and the bees right when a girl starts her period or shortly thereafter. If her parents didn't then shame on them times a million. I also think it's kind of gross that they're still letting them do it, I mean, come on is it just me? ick! But yeah I think you're right Aaron, if she did know better I think she thought it was safe with someone who hadn't matured much. I mean heck, even I wouldn't think it possible, but that's all given that I thought he was 8 not 12.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#65 (permalink))
Old
AdeeJade_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-25-2009, 01:49 PM

i had "the talk" when i was 8 wayy before anything ever happened and school teaches it anyway. I don't uinderstand why that girl would be dating someone who is 2 or 3 years younger than her. That's like someone in year 8 and someone in year 11. Or in the US a seventh grader and a tenth grader. Ew.

--
(#66 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-26-2009, 07:36 PM

The Alfie thing was proven to be a scam though. I'll try to find the link to that report later.

And guys, he is 13, if you dont know about sex by 13 then you need to get yourself educated. Just because he looks younger than that isnt an excuse. A 13yr old knows that sex makes a baby, if he didnt then his parents really fell down in that area of parenting.
(#67 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-26-2009, 08:22 PM

It's not exactly proven; apparently, from what I've read, everyone's waiting on the results of the DNA test. But this girl has, according to reports, slept with quite a number of boys so any one of them could be the father of her baby. I guess that claiming a baby faced 13 year old took your virginity and fathered your baby makes a better story than admitting to being a teen sl'ut.

Schoolboy dad Alfie Patten: Family pal claims 13-year-old is the victim of a money spinning con - Exclusive - mirror.co.uk

(#68 (permalink))
Old
X_SWEET_TEMPTATION_X (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 02-26-2009, 08:49 PM

The one thing I've been seeing is four year old's wearing short skirts that I won't wear at fifteen. another thing is that my 11 year old sister asked me for birth control. I said no and asked her why she would that and she said she was dating some guy my age. I'm like wtf, wait til I tell mom. the sad part is, I know this guy, and he'll be dead when I see him next.
(#69 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-27-2009, 08:26 AM

I'd tell your parents if I were you; maybe even the police. I'd be worried that he was a pedophile in the making if he's thinking about having sex with an 11 year old girl; that's seriously creepy and needs dealing with.

(#70 (permalink))
Old
X_SWEET_TEMPTATION_X (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 02-27-2009, 03:55 PM

My dad doesn't believe me, but in Canada, the consent age to have sex is 16. I plan to go to the police about it soon. I just need my phone.