Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
ShinoMegami (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-14-2008, 01:39 PM

I got my cell phone when I went to college! I carried my dad's extra cellphone incase of emergency and I rarely used it.

PSST!! Hey!! Go > here < and see my dolls!!

Avatar Made by ME!! Base from Dollz'n'stuff (I don't have a current link, if anyone does please PM it to me)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
rubah (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-14-2008, 03:30 PM

x.x And to think last night I was worried about what I'd tell my future daughter when she wanted to shave her legs xD

When I was in middle school (back in the dark ages, early 2000s xD) we were worried about finding shorts to fit our school's dress code, which was no shorter than 6 inches above the knee.
We couldn't wear sleeveless shirts, and our shirts couldn't show our midrift or backside. We weren't allowed to wear flipflops for that matter.

The bane of our lives was that the bigger school in the next town not only had almost non-existant dress codes, but no teachers enforced them anyways.

But still we churned out our share of skanky kids. I remember some of the freshman in the courtyard my senior year jumping on one another's backs and pretty much dry humping one another.

It's not just kids now a days though. I knew a little girl who I guess is 11 now, when she was eight. She loved brattz and her mom thought it was cute to dress her up to look mature. I hated it then as much as you guys do now.

But the secret is that they probably have always done this. It's simply that the circumstances or the fashions have changed to make it evident to us of the previous generation. Remember, when it seems like the world is going to hell in a handbasket, you can look to yourselves for examples that make it seem that it's not.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
beware_toxic_baby_gurl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 08-24-2008, 01:53 PM

My family owns a trailor for the summers , to camp. Alot of people around where our land is have 4-wheelers and I'll be sitting outside with my dog and someone will be driving it and a young girl, around 7 will be leaning back in a very provocative way. Sometime I feel like running after the 4-wheeler and smacking the adult.
But yeah, alot of girls are wearing the mini skirts, with the thongs.. we don't need to see their bums. It's horrible. I think me, and my friends are the only civilized people at our school, and were probably the most respected.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-24-2008, 07:39 PM

This summer, while I was in Ukraine, I went to a club with two of my older cousins. One fourteen, the other fifteen. I was shocked at the fact that there were children as young as seven alone in the club. What I mean by "alone", is that they weren't with groups of friends. They were completily alone, seven, and dancing like pole dancers! It was disturbing! I asked my cousins what the heck was going on, and they it wasn't anything new, and they've seen kids as young as five before. I was completily shocked.

Another time, I went to hang out by a local school with a couple of my friends. I swear I almost fainted. There was twelve year olds smoking! I later found out stores sold cigarettes to anyone. You could be as young as three, but if you had money, they would sell you the cigarettes.

It's shocking what's happening to kids these days. Like seriously, where are their parents ?

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-24-2008, 07:56 PM

The parents will turn up the minute their child gets raped, or beaten up, or robbed, or hurt in any way and file a lawsuit against whoever they can shift the blame for their lack of parenting on to.

(#36 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-25-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
The parents will turn up the minute their child gets raped, or beaten up, or robbed, or hurt in any way and file a lawsuit against whoever they can shift the blame for their lack of parenting on to.
I totally agree, the girls I saw in the club are obviously going to be raped at one point or another. Considering they're only seven now, I can only imagine what they'll be like when they're teenagers.

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
(#37 (permalink))
Old
jelibon (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to jelibon
Default 08-26-2008, 03:51 AM

oo yeah I've noticed!
I have lots of teens and pre-teens around [relatives, friends' siblings, neighbours]
they are so totally different from our generation! [not that I'm old or something, I'm only 22, but still]

1. they act like they know everything,
2. acting like they're very independent and free, but they're not
3. pretending to be what they're not, just to look cool
4. and being REALLY RUDE!

I haven't heard anything about pregnancy in any of the schools yet

got bass ?

:]
(#38 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 08-26-2008, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerBell1995 View Post
I see the same stuff. When I go to the pool I see all these little kids wearing bikini's. I mean it's okay if tankini's but bikini's are way, way, way to revealing. People at my school talk like they are all that by saying they had sex and stuff, when they didn't, but for some reason, everyone believes them. It's really sick the way people act. My mom says she remembers when she was growing up and all they made were the one piece bathing suits. And how it was a sin to show their middriff(sp?). But now it's totally normal.

I don't see whats wrong with wearing a bikini I mean my mother put me in one when I was three doesn't matter whether your 3,8,11,13,16,18,20 People will always look at you . Yes obviously when your 3 and 8 your going to be looked at cause your cute and when your 20 "sexy". I do understand you are pointing out the in between age group but I don't see any harm in a bikini.I live in Europe and thats really what a lot of the girls where and probably not just here but every where and I don't see any harm in that at all some not just do it for looks but for possibly tanning ?? and for a little girl maybe the mom thought the bathing suit was cute on her ...

I do agree with your point about people bragging/lieing about having sex with others. Seems to be oddly common now a days........

The middriff comment well I honestly never saw the wrong in that....
My personal opinion as when I was in school we were told no...
I never did it myself cause I had quite a large belly but never the less others were doing so.
Now we all have to think of it this way MOST girls now a days where the tight pants be it flared or not... They are generally low cut... Seems to be the style.. Most shirts are only made to a particular length. Not every person/machine has the time to measure out a regular pair of pants with the shirt there making to make sure it covers the mid driff of every body type. So shirts are made what they are .. If I found a really cute shirt and it was cheap but showed my mid driff and it was just for general wear I would buy it . Kids don't dress formal or at least not many.... So its more casual wear and if they feel comfortable so be it .. But I don't see many guys like drooling over some chicks belly hanging out of her shirt or :cupcaking: on to her tight pants or mid driff showing when what really matters is when those same girls hike their G-STRINGS UP and thongs right out of their pants with the b.r.e.a.s.t.s. falling out of their low cut shirts.....

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-26-2008, 05:53 PM

On this subject, I found out a once good friend of mine from kiddie school is now a basic wh*re. She's not even fourteen and she's already having sex and posting racy pictures of herself on her Myspace.

I am frankly disgusted I ever knew her. Her mother is a sh*t poor role model; sorry for the language, but there is no other word FOR it. The lady was a stri.pper before she became a telemarketer, and she was an all around sl*t herself and is a nasty person.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#40 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-26-2008, 11:00 PM

xD Reminds me of a person I roleplay. 'Cept she's a good person, but she just has a bad past.

Anyway I hate it when girls try to look older. What happened to enjoying your childhood? It's a time where nobody really cares how you look and everyone can have fun with everyone else. Now cliques are starting at younger ages and girls are dating boys when they're in the 2nd, 3rd grades! Girls are losing their virginity's earlier and it's sick. I feel sorry for the girls, feeling the need to grow up so fast.