Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Siblings (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/general-discussion/17838-siblings.html)

XxXBabyBXxX 02-20-2008 05:45 AM

Do you have any siblings and if you do, what are they like?

I have a sister, she's quite annoying sometimes.
Sometime she acts like she hates me and the next minute
she's nice..
Ooh, and she is in year 9.

Kiani 02-20-2008 10:44 PM

I have an older sister, a younger sister and a younger brother.

My older sister, Cricket, is 21, she's one of those starving artists living in the basement of a house rented by other starving artists and musicians who sell their works and sample disks out of the back of a combi van at a trash n treaure market on sunday mornings. Actually, im surprised she's even heard of mornings. She's one of my best friends.

Then theres me, im 19, I get along very well with me.

Then theres my younger sister Sundance, she's 16, she's alot of fun, she's one of those girls you would find running down the street in the rain squealing and laughing all alone. Actually, the people accross the road from us think she's insane and should be institutionalised, but then theyre idiots.

Last is my brother Tiger-Eye, who is your average, moody 14yr male old who hates everyone unless they have d-cup ****s in a skimpy bikini.

Elanorea 02-21-2008 08:08 AM

I have a younger sister, who's a real overachiever and a very nice person. Sometimes I feel a bit jealous because she's so good at everything, but usually we get along really well. We used to fight a lot when we were younger though.

Then there's my four-year-old brother, who's one of the main reasons I hate little kids. He's an obnoxious git who thinks he's the most important thing in the world and likes yelling, whining and hurting people. I just hope he'll be better when he grows up -_-

Musa677 02-21-2008 08:13 AM

I've 2 older sisters and 1 older brother I am fine with it They are serious type I mean they don't beat me or something they are really nice <3

kingdomheartskairi1230 02-21-2008 03:24 PM

I have a REALLY annoying older brother. He drives me insane! Good thing he's going to collage in the fall. I get the house to myself <3

IcePrincess48 02-21-2008 04:33 PM

I have a younger brother.
He is so annoying!
Also, he is 8 years old.
He drives me crazy with everything.
We fight most of the time. lol

Aihana_ 02-21-2008 08:57 PM

here are mine!

Jasmyn-9
she can be very annoying because of her special needs sometimes and other times just way too nice XD

Dustin-6
he is the winyest child you will ever meet in your intire life.
he cries at least 6 times a day and says hes allowed to do everything.

Myranda-4
she has the highest pain tolerance I have ever seen!
when she was a year she fell out of a window and crawled down the drivway without a scratch!
she also does backflips and stuff that scares the crap outta my parents XD
she is like my best friend all in all
but is in a weird phase were she is constantly talking.
her teachers even ask why she talks so much O_o
XD

Doctorwho_gal 02-23-2008 09:29 AM

I have 1 sister called Anna.She is 3 years younger then me (11).
She used to be quite annoying but now she is older we actually get along quite well.

xomusicluvaa 02-23-2008 09:35 AM

i have a little brother named zach (pronounced zack. no clue why its spelt that way). he's nine and in the 3rd grade. he has mild ADHD. he really bugs me some times but i have 2 keep reminding my self its bcuz of his disorder

delly1 02-23-2008 01:14 PM

I have a brother Marshall age- 21
I have a sister sherisse age- 19
me and my twin brother Dmitri- 18
and my baby sister shelly -15

My oldest brother is really nice level headed person who gets along with everyone.
My older sister is rude and thinks everything in a place should always be hers. My twin brother and I are best friends . I would have to say if I didn't have him in my life I wouldn't be wear I am now. He is a strong person who will be there for you no matter what.
My little sister. I love her so much. she comes over here for sleep overs a lot cause I miss her so much . she loves playing sports and having fun and shes a perfect young lady :)