Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
eliginorski (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-22-2009, 02:07 AM

I have two older sisters.
Valerie is 26 (I think...aren't I such a nice sister?) and Alisea (my favorite, I'm ashamed to admit, choosing faves just seems so wrong) is 19.
Valerie is kind of annoying sometimes with her mannerisms and how she doesn't seem to get any of my problems. I don't have a huge problem with as much now since she got married and moved out, but she was really irritating in the months beforehand.
Unlike Alisea who is like my best friend and who understands me and gives great advice and also who is very protective. She's really funny, too, in a sarcastic way. Some people apparently think that she's intimidating which I just don't get...

"I have always valued my lifelessness."

~Tik Tok (Return to Oz)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 02-22-2009, 01:04 PM

I have two brothers and a sister, all of which has some shape or form of special needs.

Tristan, he's 12, and by far th most annoying. He has asbergers(sp?)and has to go to speech therapy.

Brendan, he's 5, and my favorite. ^^ He has autism and is in the special ed class at school, but he's absolutely adorable.

Aurora, she's 1. And for some reason has already reached the terrible twos. She has a speaking problem, and probably has autism as well.

I think that I am the only one in my family without autism. :/

baby, you got me. ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
QUELASTiMAx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to QUELASTiMAx
Default 02-22-2009, 05:37 PM

I have a younger sister o__o
And she acts older than she is?
She's only 4;
She's annoying at times.
):

You played me
Betrayed me
Your love was nothing but a game
Portrait a role
You took control,
I couldn't help but fall
So deep
But now I see things clear
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Rainbow_Colored_Hair

Default 02-22-2009, 05:58 PM

I have one older borther and one sister that is the same age as me.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-26-2009, 07:38 PM

So youre a twin?

I always wanted to be a twin when I was little, so we could 'swap lives'. I think I read too many Sweet Valley Twins books.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Mirela (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-05-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beware_toxic_baby_gurl View Post
You live, and share with 150 other people, is it like a reseve?..for Indian's I mean.

Well anyways I have 2 older brothers, 25 and 27.
I live in the commune with Kiani (kinda how I found this site, she left it on the taskar on one of the computers in the computer room once)

Its so cool, its like we have this one big house in the middle that we call the community center which has like a giant meeting room cause we have meetings every friday night to discuss stuff that comes up during the week, and theres a huge storage room cause everyone buys whatever food they can and we help ourselves to whatever, and some other rooms like computer rooms which has like 3 computers that we all have to share cause no-one has any in their houses. Then all around that are small little bungalows, kinda like granny flats that just have bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchenettes and some have loungerooms. Everyone shares everything and everyone has access to everyone else's houses.

But anyway, onto the topic. I dont have any siblings, my mum and dad died when I was 6 months old cause they were hit by a drunk driver when they were walking to the shops, so I live with my grandma. But because of the commune its like I have loads of little and big brothers and sisters.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-06-2009, 06:26 AM

I have two: One older sister and a younger brother. My brother is my favorite. jk jk
(#28 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-09-2009, 04:00 PM

i have one younger sister, 9, and i have one older brother,15

yup, and that makes me, stuck in the middle...

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-09-2009, 04:21 PM

I have a younger brother who is a full head taller than me.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-09-2009, 05:37 PM

I'm the oldest(18 ) of many siblings, about half of which I am not related to.

Dan(17)-Video games. That's all that is needed to describe him. While not my sibling yet, I suspect he will be in a few more years. His mother is my father's girlfriend of the past forever.
"Bad" Amanda(16)- God, this one is awful. A thief and liar that sleeps with boys for money. I detest her with a passion. My mother's current husband's child.
"Good" Amanda(16)-No,not twins. They don't even know each other. This one is the better behaved one. My father's second wife's daughter who I lived with for many years.
Bryce(12)-Quiet. He's a rather nasty one too, stealing and being manipulative every chance he gets. My mother's current husband's other child.
Kyle(12)-He's a little trouble maker. He's going through teenage angst with a passion and the therapist says he could be suffering from depression(it runs really heavily in my mother's family). He enjoys skate boarding and is on a skate team. This scrawny creature is actually my half-brother, the first to share some blood with me.
Caleb(9)-He has some speech and reading problems, but he is a math whiz. He aced the state test recently, much to my extreme pride. He also is crazy about pokemon and would be a pokemon master if that was an actual profession. Also my half-brother.
Anja(2)-This little whirlwind has been seen by some of you. She has a terrible temper, but can be sweet as a button. I love her so much. She's the sister I've been waiting for all these years. My half-sister.

All of my blood-related siblings are through my mother. My father never wanted anymore after me. I did have two older siblings, but both were miscarried.

Av & Sig Credit: Me