Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 12-29-2007, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah_K_O_M View Post
What's the BNP? Are they big n' pointy? Or perhaps Bigots n' Prats.

I live with a rascist, my dad. He's also a sexist, anti-g@y and ageist. It's really annoying, and my brother is almost exactly the same.

wow thats the same as my dad ,twin brother and my grandpa.. I as well hate that to .I was born in Germany and lived there for a long till about four years ago and every where you go there is racism. Its awful that any person insults another race that is not their own. For example I went to India with my friend Veera and I was spat on there because they thought I was American I felt like crap so why would people do it if they wouldn't like it when the tables are turned. The KKK is a horrible "cult" of hate and we already have enough hate in the world we dont need any more!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
The_Dud

Default 12-29-2007, 04:33 AM

well concidering seperation of church and state i think the us. does pretty well!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-29-2007, 08:11 AM

Why did you put me off wanting to live in America? T^T.
Bad, bad people. They should be killed, not the blacks.
BNP? I THOUGHT THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE THAT HERE!

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
(#24 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-29-2007, 11:56 AM

Really and truly, the KKK hasn't done much in the past couple years. I'm guessing 15, since that's how long I've been alive. XD. But, as much as I hate our government, America is a d@mn good country compare to others. Actually, our government is the least corrupt government in the world. Which frankly, is quite pathetic.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#25 (permalink))
Old
rubah (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-01-2008, 03:17 PM

supposedly there's still an active klan across the river from where I live.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 01-01-2008, 03:18 PM

^Yes, because there were still 'skinheads', a forum of the kkk, or a raceist socioty. No recent actions of viloince have occored for the the past 10 or 15 years. The goverment can't exactly do anything, because there not doing anythign anymore exept for the parades thats always get crashed by people who are aginst raceisim. And yes, the KKK and skinheads hated everyone, well exept caucasin people IN the group. They even hated caucasiuns who wern't in one of the two allicances. A better explatnation for skinhaeads are younger people aginst everyone. But the KKK was older members.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-01-2008, 04:36 PM

Just to point this out, the KKK isn't only a white supremicist group. In fact, they are also anti-immigrant and anti-Catholic too, among other things.

Anyways, yes there is still an active KKK. People do not refer to them as "skinheads" though as that can be confused with the Ayran Brotherhood, which is not the same thing as the KKK. I don't suggest you underestimate the Ayran Brotherhood either as they aren't a "whole bunch of young, white kids who are angry at everything". They are one of the most publicized prison groups in America and play a huge part in prison violence today(which is still occuring, regardless of anyone's claims that it has stopped). They also play a role in drug trafficking, murder, etc.

Av & Sig Credit: Me