Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Had any embarrassing moments? - 12-04-2007, 06:15 PM

The other thread was getting a bit long and spamful, so I decided to clean it and post a new one. Share all your shameful moments and moments of your friends here.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-04-2007, 07:02 PM

There's one instance of pure embarassment which has stuck in my head for years.

You know how in those cartoons the animal constantly steals the food right out of someone's hands? Well, I saw one where the animal, Snoopy I believe, sucked all the ice cream right out of the cone through the bottom. Of course, being the tender age of 10, I thought this was pretty cool. So, I bit off the bottom of my ice cream, instending to try it. I just didn't count on it melting so quickly. I pretty quickly dropped all of it on my pants and had to wander around all day like that... Blast hot days and quick-melt ice cream. I'm certain it would've worked...

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-04-2007, 08:47 PM

Back when I was in Grade 9, my friend Emily was heading to her Geography class and ended up in Grade 10 applied English. XD She sat down and people started giving her funny looks. The teacher said...

"Welcome to Grade 10 Applied English. I hope you're all in Grade 10, or else you'll be purely embarrassed."

Emily went red and slowly went out of the room. XD

There's more then that, but most of them are a bit strange and... colourful... XD
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-04-2007, 08:55 PM

At kareoke, a mate of mine was singing "Like A Virgin" a bit too enthusiastically; she was dancing during the non singing bit, and fell flat on her face. XD

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 12-04-2007, 09:53 PM

^^ haha thats hilarious thats something I would do!

Today my friend was running up to this guy and calling his name and when he turned around she fell on her bumm!!

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Rogue18 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 2.00 Average
Default 12-05-2007, 10:15 PM

Mine would have to be on my first hair modelling contest. XD

I had my name called out as best coloured (Bright blue and pink!), so I got up on the catwalk to show the winning hair but my heel got caught on the platform and nearly tripped but I manage to catch myself before any damage to my ego got worse. ^_^;

I'm 100% Bunny Slave ^_^;
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Agent_saf (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via MSN to Agent_saf
Default 05-04-2008, 08:50 AM

I have lots but I will only share 1.

We were doing a school play i knew my lines and everything and at the last moment we were practising i knew them fine. But when the actaul play happened i forgot the lines. Everyone was laughing at me that day on i never took the main charater job.

LOL funny.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Exclamation Well...Long, But Recent... - 05-09-2008, 11:23 AM

I haven't had too many really bad embarrassing moments in my lifetime, but I was pretty embarrassed a week or so ago.
I'm a premium member and so, make contests for dollers to compete in. Well I tend to chose cute contest such as mermaids and princesses because I'm just sweet like that . Well anyway, I'm a big fan of girly dolls, so when people enter them in my contest and they're a REALLY cute doll I save them so that I can look at them long after the contest is gone.
...WELL. I had my sister out here at my house for a week or so (she lives in CO and I'm in TN) She was on my account and entering contest that she liked. Well she thought I made all those dolls and just started entering them in the contest (which btw is stealing which I TOTALLY don't do!) Then she went on another contest where they were asking for pics of you with your boyfriend...and she knew I had some really cute pictures of me and my husband from our wedding on the computer so she entered those as well.
After all this, she goes to sign out...she was on her user account the whole time! So I had to help her explain to all the contest supervisors the situation and have them delete the entries that she had wrongly done, not to mention the ones that she (un-knowingly) stole.
All but one of the owners understood and deleted them before anyone else could think that I was a stealer. That one owner entered the apology doll and all the other pics which were all rated "1's" because everyone thought I was lying.
For a week or so (up until the contest finally ended) I was mortified and thought that my reputation was ruined...luckily though it wasn't, but still... that was a pretty embarrasing and stressfull situation.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#9 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 07-20-2008, 06:12 PM

it's not that embarrassing;
it was spanish class(6th grd, 1st semester) and the teacher was walking us to the library, well, the class was downstairs, and the library was upstairs, so i had my backpack filled with folders and makeup. Well, my friend was wearing "ho.oker" heels(like, 4 inch heels) and i was walking with her, i wasn't paying attention to the steps so i tripped while going up, so everyone was like, "RENAE TRIPPED!" and the teacher looked back, "renae, are you okay?" then renae look at the teacher, "cynthia fell, not me." then the teacher looked at my shoes which were flats and was like, "be careful mija.(hunny). I thought it would be renae who would trip)" soo yeah. it sucked cause they called me renae for the rest of the day.

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
(#10 (permalink))
Old
bb_ball_babe (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.57 Average
Send a message via AIM to bb_ball_babe
Default 07-21-2008, 10:35 AM

Oh I have a one. A few years ago me and all my cousins were swimming at one of their houses. I had just bought this swim suit, but it was a size too big on the top. They didn't have my size but it was so cute I had to have it. But I was pretty big on top. Anyway, we were all swimming and then we started playing some game where we were on teams and had to stay on the floating things (ya know the big ones you sit on). So we kept pushing each other off but then my step-cousin, who is a guy who's like 4 years older than me, helped me up. Then after I fell off, his little sister, a year younger than me, came and told me to fix my suit, if you know what mean. She said her brother had been staring and I said that was probably why he had helped me up. It was so awkward! Then a few months later when I was at her house her brother's friend was over and he told him the whole thing! His friend came over to me and said "I heard about the accident." I was so mad!!!

~*credits*~
avi by xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx
sig by tokiohotelus.com