Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

General Discussion Anything you want to talk about.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-09-2008, 07:18 PM

ok, so this happened last week. i'm sure i had more. i KNOW i've had more....
ok, so in social studies, we had to go up and staple papers. i was like 1st in line, i couldnt work the stapler. so im like telling everyone to go in front of me. and they easily take it, and staple their papers. and i just stand there dumbstruck. and then my crush walks up, while i pick up the stapler and try again (it doesnt work). so i set it down COMPLETELY embarrassed. he takes the stapler and easily staples the paper. he gives me a strange look like i am stupid, which at that point, i felt. then, i set the stapler DOWN on the table, put my paper in it, and pushed down. it stapled....

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-13-2009, 07:31 PM

Well, the other day I dropped a tray of glasses on the floor; that was pretty embarrassing. O_o Especially since it happened during a gap between songs playing on the radio...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-16-2009, 09:22 PM

I can beat you Miranda, I kept hittinh my head on the ceiling all last week at Jason's house. His bedroom has a sloping ceiling, so everytime I got up or walked down the stairs, BAM! I literally did it over 20 times over two days. Everytime I told myself too "Don't hit your head on the ceiling, duck down, watch out", then I did it anyways. I can't blame Jason for laughing a bit at it D:

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-17-2009, 07:51 AM

I can beat those both. >.>

This happened last year, toward the end of the first semester and there was a ton of snow like there is now. My friend Isaac had just slipped and fallen in the snow, and he told me to fall down so he could get a funny picture. I said no, I don't slide in the snow. Several steps later, fwoomp! I land on my butt. D= Got up, brushed off the snow, started walking, did it AGAIN.

He didn't get any pics because I got up too fast. >.>

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#35 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-17-2009, 10:07 AM

I can crumble all of those.

Oh wait, no I can't. xDD

BUUUUUT anyway, there was a huge brawl going on in silvermoon city (It's a Freakin' warzone) I managed to tear my way through a whole bunch of other players my level, Then when I stood panting on a massive mound of bodies, some little level 70 whelp shot me in the back. That was it, I'd managed to tear down a whole team of pro PvPers, and one little newb manages to kill me... Uuuhhh irony.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant